BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Steffany R.
This is my go to Micellar water- I have tried more expensive brands, but I always come back to this one. It's affordable, it takes off all makeup gently, and it doesn't irritate my skin. I can't imagine life without it now! A bathroom staple for sure.
Morgan P.
I was very curious to try this product as micellar water facial cleansers seem to be very on trend right now. I used it immediately after I received it and after cleaning my face just once the cotton pad was filthy, which is what you want in a face cleanser! I did find that it took a few go overs to remove mascara and eyeliner. I feel that this is a fantastic soap free alternative and it leaves your skin fresh feeling and clean. Very good value for the product and I would certainly really recommend to anyone especially those with sensitive skin!
Saff A.
I used to not use any makeup removers at all, used to stick to using baby wipes to remove makeup but struggled the most with removing mascara and sometimes foundation. So I thought to myself I should buy one, thank god I chose the right makeup remover.. What a great choice! This removes my makeup so easily! And when removing eye makeup I apply the product onto a cotton pad and then place it on my eyes for a minute then gently remove the eye makeup and it removes it nicely! My skin is super sensitive, this did not irritate my skin and didn't feel harsh either. So glad that I purchased this and will be purchasing it again and again! Love the packaging and so glad I've bought it and it's affordable too! Definitely recommend you need this makeup remover! They also have travel friendly ones too!
Tayler D.
Bangor, County Down
Micellar water is a life saver! I use this product every single day! Great for removing makeup or even day-to-day dirt the lurks in the air! I am constantly touching my face, so the mini bottle is so essential to have in my handbag! Works like absolute magic.
Oliviane C.
Works very well for my skin but doesn't remove all of my makeup at the end of the day I bought this product at Jean-coutu (drugstore) It was my first time using this product and I think if I used it more it could improve.
Tamara H.
Sydney
Excellent at removing makeup without having your skin left feeling oily. Have not had any breakout with this product. Has a bit of a hard time removing mascara sometimes depending on the mascara but definately worth it
Stacey D.
Dublin 9, IA
I cannot live without this I have travel bottles filled for my make up box my hand bag anywere I can put one it's just so convenient it takes your make up off so easily I clean up my wing and brows with it I take off matte lip stains with it I just love it
Sorbet L.
Piraeus,Athens
Not a really big fan of this one . I basically use it if I ran out of my everyday makeup remover . I like the packaging but still I find it disappointing. I have this feeling that my make up is not completely removed and it leaves me with a sticky feeling.
Alba A.
He probado mil y una formas de desmaquillar me y ninguna de las que he probado me a funcionado tanto como el agua micelar de garnier. Me declaró fa absolutamente. Si aún no lo habéis probado os lo recomiendo
Keesha k.
balby
Such a excellent product. Removed my eye makeup like a dream even though I wear a lot of eye makeup it's removed it all in 2 good swipes. I definitely recommend this product, it's also affordable which makes it better!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.