BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lucy M.
I would really recommend this product. It wipes off all of your make up, then leaves your skin feel so soft and clean. I did meet my expectations with this. I bought this product in boots. There definitely could be room for improvement.
Ria C.
I love this makeup cleanser. It's super quick to use and it gets everything off. It's super cheap and yet lasts for aaaaages. I have oily skin and this works great for me. I have also used this on clients with dry skin and it's been fine.
chloé t.
All time favourite cleanser. Quick and easy with little or no mess. Being a makeup artist I find this great for a quick refresh and cleanse before makeup and great to remove even the toughest of makeup!
Emma O.
Calverley, Leeds
I use this everyday to take my makeup off. Gets everything off super quickly. Really gentle and doesn't make my skin feel dry. I've just brought another bottle because I'm nearly finished my 1st bottle.
andy p.
Doral, FL
No tengo manera de expresar mi sentimiento por mi aguita micelar el final diria yo me kita el exceso de makillaje y no me deja residuos de grasa. Es exelente ya que mi piel es grasa lo mejor la recomiendo
Chaïmae E.
Résidence EL AYADIA
This micellaire water is the best one that i have tried.. by a simple move, it removes all your makeup, and after using it , you feel that your skin is so soft moisturised.. i recommend it cause i really  love it <3 The best ONE
Madeline J.
Delta
I like this product because you get so much in the bottle for a really decent price. I found that it removed my makeup well too, especially around the eyes which I'm always worried about with new makeup removers but this one works well.
India P.
Oakbank , Perth
I love this product! I use it every time I wear makeup. It thoroughly cleaned as my face and takes off every last bit of make up. I highly recommend this to anyone who wears make up regularly. I think the product is perfect and I love it!
Nyasa C.
Been using this to take off my makeup for about a year now and am yet to find anything better. Great for sensitive skin as it isn't too harsh and works for all skin types! Repurchased this about 10 or more times now - also lasts for ages.
Alexandra M.
THIS IS AMAZING! This is my go to cleanser and makeup remover. I have dry patches on my face and this didn't dry them out at all. I have tried the one for dry skin, which made my dry skin extremely worse, but this one works well for me!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.