BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Charlotte L.
Melbourne
I much prefer this to the Simple Micellar water. This bottle is bigger, better value and more gentle! It doesn't sting my eyes at all and still removes makeup effectively. I bought it from Coles and my sister and I use it every night. Would definitely repurchase
Charlotte M.
Warwickshire
I love this product. I use it everyday for effortless removal of eye Makeup, for my face I personally prefer something that adds more moisture to my skin as this leaves the skin feeling very fresh and ready for other products, but can often feel stripped of oils.
Kimberley C.
This has been one of my top products for over a year now! I usually wash my make up off first with warm water and a mild scrub, and then sweep over my face with this to remove any excess make up that I may have missed. The packaging is also simple but attractive!
Greta P.
First of all it smells great. The little problem why i gave it a 4* as it does not clean my eye make up properly (i am a eyeliner person so i need something that would clean it all the way. Apart from that i am happy with the product. Dont think i ever broke out from it or it made any differences to my face .
Jordanna C.
Mirfield
Love it love it love it!! Hassle free way of getting your makeup off or even just to cleanse your face (if you're too lazy like me) to get to a sink and do a full cleanse! Super duper cheap for a product that lasts so long! Micellar water has been a life saver!
Phoenix H.
Oshawa
Amazing product. Takes off your makeup in one swipe. It’s hydrating and has a fresh feel to the skin. Yes this product has meet my expectations for such a cheap price. I would buy it again once it’s done! So much product in one bottle it lasts forever it feels.
Fiona D.
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Absolutely love this stuff. Use it everyday and follow up with a cleanser and toner. It's brilliant for removing makeup and so cheap compared to the likes of Bioderma. It's good even for no makeup days just for cleansing the skin of any leftover dirt etc. Would highly recommend and have purchased many times :)
Gabriela D.
Montevideo
I've been using it for about 3 month and find that is a great product, removes your makeup without difficulty and it's very easy to apply. I'll strongly recomend Micellar Cleanising Water.
valerie m.
It's cleanse makeup very well.i like this products very well .by you have to avoid of getting in your eyes like it said on the bottle GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Jessica H.
Eastbourne
The easiest way to remove your make up ever! Would never live without this now that I have tried it! Easy to remove mistakes when applying make up as well as removing all of it at the end of the day! And it's so quick so even when you're tired there's no excuse!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.