BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Alison P.
Arnprior
This is a great makeup remover! I find though it doesn't do a complete cleanse so I need to use another cleaner too. I don't like that I'm rubbing and tugging at my skin in order to use this product but you can't go wrong with the price. I would t necessarily recommend it because it's just an ok product.
Monica L.
This is the first micellar water I've ever tried. I picked this guy up at Walmart due to the great things I've heard people say and I definitely agree. It helps me easily get my eye and face makeup off. I usually use the Lancôme Effacil Gentle Eye Makeup Remover to remove eye makeup which works wonderful but I recently started using real mink falsies and I read that I shouldn't use a eye makeup remover that was oil based in order to keep the falsies lasting longer which is why I decided to try out this product. I cannot recommend the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 enough. I tend to use this to take off my eye and face makeup but I sometimes even use it before applying my makeup or when I'm not wearing any makeup just to refresh my face throughout the day. The way I use it to take off my mink falsies is soaking a cotton square and holding it over my eye for roughly 15-20 seconds then gently wiggling it back and fourth until my falsie loosens and I can peel it off. Overall, I give this product 5 out of 5 stars and would recommend this to anyone who's looking to try micellar water for the first time or in need of a new makeup remover. A great product that leaves my fave feeling refreshed and energized while being extremely budget friendly.
Rebecca G.
Cork
Very good product, leaves the skin feeling soft and cleansed and makeup free! I find it's a very effective, lightweight product, not containing any harsh chemicals and what's better my skin dosent break out from using this product! Would definitely buy again.
Ellie M.
I really like this product as it is a very very good price and also it is a big bottle that you won't have to keep on buying more!! The design on the bottle is also very very good as to not false advertise you!! I would definitely buy this product again!!
Nadja R.
Novi Pazar
Love this product, I love that after using this my skin feels clean and fresh. I have normal skin and I don't have any problems with it. I use it all the time and I'm pretty happy with it. If you're looking for product like this you should definitely buy it
Beatriz M.
It gets the job done in regards to removing make up, however, it makes my skin feel dry and stings my eyes. I'm also not a fan of the soapy smell. I've found myself reaching for other products over this 99% of the time. The original water is miles better.
Emma T.
I love using this product to take my make up off. Applying to a cotton pad and sweeping across my face gently removes it all no problem! My face feels nice and fresh and not sticky at all. I love that you can get different sizes of this product. The smallest bottle is great for weekends away.
Agustine G.
It works! After Bioderma, this is my second go to! I does the job, it removes my lipstick, foundation, eyeshadow, but not the waterproof mascara. Sometimes it takes me 4 pads to remove the makeup thoroughly and it gives me redness on my skin, which I don't get when I'm using Bioderma.
Robyn M.
Kilmarnock
This product is amazing at removing makeup and keeping your skin clean. It removed every bit of makeup and it is good value for your money! It was a very gentle product so there was no irritation. I continue to buy this product every time i run out of it.
Prajakta G.
Navi mumbai
Its really good for removing your everyday makeup it just comes off as hell but,when you can try to remove oily makeup its quiet messy. Then I tried the blue bottle its made for oily makeup and yes it works really well. But it would have been better if they have combined both qualities in same product
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.