BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ruby P.
Barnslay
I would definitely recommend this product. I think it is a good value the price and takes make-up off well. I am a first-time user and would repurchase when this one runs out. It has lasted for a long time and I would recommend it to friends
Tea M.
I heard the product was very good and it was is. I have a very sensitiv skin, but I do not have any bad reaction from this mycellar. It's gentle for eyes and removes all makeup even waterproof. It's available everywhere for affordable price.
Anna H.
Is good enough for taking off makeup but I found it made my skin quite dry, I have repurchased this plenty of times but recently I haven't bothered as I prefer using a cleanser instead, this is good for just taking off the basics but would need to go over again with something heavier
Jadon J.
My go to makeup and dirt remover! Cleanses skin deeply and removes every inch of makeup. Also great as there's no need to rinse or get rid of residue. It's also very affordable and effective and a good drugstore choice. I defiantly recommend this product and have been using this every day for a long time and will continue to do so.
Marisa A.
Cordoba
Desde que la probé por primera vez, he quedado muy contenta con los resultados.  Me gusta utilizarla en la piel antes del maquillaje porque me saca toda la oleosidad de la piel. Usualmente la compro en farmacias o el supermercados, porque son los únicos lugares donde la pude conseguir
Melissa C.
Another one of my beauty must haves!! I use this product at night and again when I wake up to cleanse. It does remove makeup and leaves my skin feeling and looking clean. I have super dry and while this product doesn't hydrate, it doesn't leave my skin feeling drier or tighter than usual.
Charlotte C.
I really enjoy this micellar water and is so effective at removing makeup. It removes eye makeup, glitter, foundation etc. That normal makeup wipes normally wouldn't. I've used many cleansing waters but this is my fave. However it can be quite drying on the skin when used regularly.
Amy L.
Birmingham
Great product to use, it's a hassle taking makeup off but with this it leaves my skin nice and smoothe, I bought it from boots which I was debating but in the end it was brilliant and really helped my skin! I would definitely buy it again!
Lucy P.
Edinburgh
My favourite cleanser by far! I use this product every night to take of my make-up, and I think it is very affordable and one full size bottle goes a long way. I love all the types, but I think the original is my favourite. I love the travel size as well, as I travel a lot with work.
Laura K.
49 blessington orchard Wicklow
Swear by this product! Absolutely love taking my make up off with it removes it all and it is so gentle on the skin! Have been using this for taking off make up for over a year now something that I always keep in my drawer and you should to!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.