BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lauren G.
Garnier Skin Naturaks Micellar Water is the perfect make up remover forpeople that are on the go! Using a cotton pad, itt simply wide away make up while cleansing the skin. It doesn't irritate the eyes and is kind to sensitive skin which is also a bonus!
Jessica T.
dartford
I've stoped using wipes after using this. I've definitely see an improvement on my skin. Wipes were making me break out and this really did help its so gentle on my skin. My friend recommend this to me and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kate D.
Ipswich
EVERYONES favourite micellar cleanser. So gentle on my sensitive skin and really breaks down the build up of makeup on my face. Use this product ALL the time and always rave about it to my friends. Definitely a favourite and would recommend to anyone ❤
Gini R.
scarborough, ON
This stuff helps remove out makeup without any effort. It easy remove my waterproof make up with out tugging and rubbing . The product doesn't feel to easily or greasy. It's very easy to use and very effective . So far this my favourite makeup remover
Kaitlyn D.
does what its suppose to do to a well standard although getting this product in your eyes is a nightmare and burns, it still does the job with minimal effort. don't use this product with tissues though as they all just break and go gross on your skin.
Frances A.
The Street, Brinton
Perfect for removing makeup or just freshening up your face in the morning! I use this daily to take off makeup and it removes everything easily including waterproof mascara. I have fairly sensitive skin and this has never caused me any issues at all.
Emma W.
Macdonald Drive , Forres
I use this every morning and every night just to help my skin stay cleansed and remove any little bits of dirt that may be trapped. I currently have the 700ml bottle and have gone past half way! there is no real scent and is gentle to sensitive skin!
Mia W.
Chester
A must product for me as I do wear quite heavy eye make up,I use this every day,very gentle on the skin,works wonders for my skin type as I am slightly on the oily side as it isn't a oil based cleansing water, definitely my favourite make up remover.
Stacey H.
Victoria Street, Galashiels
Go to for cleaning my make up brushes, gentle yet cleansing and leaves my brushes spotless! I know this is meant for skin hahahah but a great alternative to expensive brush cleaner!
Plami M.
Salzburg
Started using it more than one year ago and it still is the best product I have ever used for my skin. My skin is so much more hydrated and it feels much softer after each wash. Definitely gonna continue using it. And of course I can only recommend it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.