BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Robyn L.
I use this religiously everytime I take my make up off or just want to feel fresh again.. will remove any make up, pretty packaging. Most stores sell this product, I usually pick mine up in superdrug or boots in the UK. Would recommend! Gentle on eyes.
Ynara F.
COSMOPOLIS
Uma das melhores águas micelar que já usei, tonifica, hidrata, como também remove o excesso de oleosidade da pele, super recomendo para a preparação da pele antes da maquiagem, ajuda muito, e cumpre com tudo que o produto fala, é um queridinho meu <3
Shannon N.
Dublin
This product removes makeup brilliantly, it can be a bit pricey depending on where you buy it but it lasts a long time. The only issue I have with this product is that it stings my eyes when removing my eye makeup but other then that it's a great product
joanne c.
Barnsley(south Yorkshire)
Great value for money! I think this is one of the best cleansers around. This product is effective at removing even waterproof mascara! It is easy to use, gentle on your skin and has a nice fragrance. This is a product I repurchase time and time again.
Molly T.
Gently removes make up. doesn't leave any make up behind or product residue. Gentle on my skin however as my skin is dry it was in need of moisturiser after using. Such good value for its quality. So easy to pick up and handy to have in your skin care.
Kelsey M.
Ryhill, Wakefield
I really like this Micellar Water as it really helps to keep my skin looking fresh. I've noticed a difference with my skin this year as I usually have many blemishes but after using these, I don't have as many. Definitely worth the money, 100% recommend!
Cheyenne H.
Queensland
Ever come home from the clubs drunk and don't have the Energy to remove all your makeup, wash and cleanse? This stuff is hands down perfect! for cases like this or just people who don't have alot of time, it removes everything from foundation to mascara and you don't feel like there is makeup left behind, I highly recommend
kiara w.
Was smooth on my skin and took my makeup off with ease. It left me feeling fresh and my face feeling smooth and refreshed. I loved it as it cleaned my pored right up. It is good value and a lasting amount for the price. Definitely would recommend this.
Charlotte F.
Chesterfield
I swear by this products. My skin can be quite sensitive but this product doesn't affect it at all. Feels so refreshing & gentle on the skin. I use this every day along with L'Oréal cleanser & toner. Excellent value for money. A little goes a long way.
Macy D.
Birds green , Fyfield
This product is my holy grail, it's as quick and easy as using a makeup wipe but does wonders to your skin!
It's brilliant value for money as a few drops on a cotton pad go along way cleaning the whole face. Perfect for on the go or if you're in a hurry
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.