BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sarah W.
Lovely make up remover and take a off all the grime from your face, it's satisfying to see it all on the cotton pad dirty and your skin feeling fresh. I felt that my skin wasn't completely moisturised, it felt a little dry after.
Beth P.
Newcastle upon tyne, Tyne and wear
This has literally changed my entire make up removal routine! At such a good price it does an unreal job at gently removing all traces of make up without causing any irritation, even on my young nieces extremely sensitive skin. Always gonna be throwing this in my basket!
Alisa E.
Kirchenthumbach
I Love this because it cleans your Face in ohne step.I also bought it in the big size. And I like the smelling and the pagage.I bought it like.... 4 times and it is one of my faforite produkts.
Lauren P.
S42 5TL
My go to makeup remover. I use this daily as a quick remover, it does a perfect job every time. However I do think that alongside this you do need to have a more in depth routine too. The packaging is so simple and classy it doesn't look cheap and it's so worth the money!
Kate W.
I use this product absolutely everyday and it is the best makeup remover I have ever used . It can pretty much remove every bit of makeup that you have on and does it with ease. I have nothing bad to say about this product what so ever and would recommend it to anyone!! X
Literally one of my favourite products for removing makeup. Takes off all makeup including stubborn eye makeup, without stinging my eyes or face. I find this great to use before cleansing my face, and is a go to product for me. It is also very useful to use when I am doing my make up and have made a mistake, as it is very easy to control. This is one of my must have products!
Rehana A.
I simply cannot live without this product. It is SO good for so many reasons. I always have at least 2 backup bottles because I go through this so quickly. It's absolutely brilliant at taking off eye makeup and makeup all over the face. I usually use it as my first cleanser or in the morning. What I love the most is how gentle it is on the skin. Everyone needs this product!
EDEN 💋.
This has got to be my favourite cleanser of all time because this removes makeup so quickly, this has got to be the best out there it's so affordable and it's great to do a quick cleanse in the morning and night if you don't like using those harsh cleansers on your face.
Maria T.
Straumen
I love this product. Not only dose it leave you with a makeup free and clean face, but it actually hydrates it too. It was nor pricey and I have bought it multiple times. I just use it with a cotton pad and it removes everything.
Morgan B.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Literally nothing better for removing makeup. This is the single best makeup remover I have used. Incredibly good value for money. There are different types of the Garnier Micellar Water to suit different skin types which I think is wonderful. Would definitely recommend.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.