BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Catherine F.
This is so good for removing makeup i would definitely recommend as soon as I see it in a shop I have to get it even if I still have some at home it just takes off my makeup so good one swipe with a cotton pad and half of you're makeup is gone
Mia M.
This product does a really good job of taking off my makeup effectively. It's a great price and isn't too dear but the only thing I can fault is that it leaves my skin really dry afterwards and leaves a sort of film on my face. I'd definitely choose other micellar waters over this one.
Hannah B.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
I was sceptical about how this could remove make up when it's barely scented and looks like plain water. But boy, does it work! Straight away your make up glides off and it even removes eye make up. I have sensitive eyes and have never had a problem with this product. Would recommend!
helen R.
I absolutely love this product it is a great buy I swear by it its the only one I use every day and night just before bed it does exactly what it says on the bottle it leaves my skin lovely and soft takes away all impurities and removes all dirt from my pores love it love it massive 👍
Hattie🌻🌻 B.
Absolutely love this! Been using for about 4 years and hasn't let me down! Very gentle for the skin and one bottle lasts forever! Very good value for the amount of times you can use it! I have no improvements for this as it's just perfection!
Paige E.
Bournville, Weston super mare
I use this everyday without fail. I use it too take my make up off, freshen up my face in the normal, clean my face literally everything. It’s the only make up remover that doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and I don’t have to use a stupid amount to remove my make up. 10/10
Semia R.
I cannot live without this micellar water! I use this every night before moisturising even when i haven wore make up. It gets rid of excess oils and makes my skin feel so fresh as if i have just washed it. Highly recommended. So reasonably priced and you get loads of usage out of each bottle!
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Es lo mejor q he probado jamás la amo siempre compro otra vez otra botella porque no decepciona sobre pasó mis espectativas y además me encanta porque no deja sensación grasosa en el rostro y limpia a profundidad hasta el maquillaje que es resistente al agua
Diana B.
Monterrey
Removes makeup easily and leaves a refreshed feeling. Not the best for waterproof makeup though. It's cheap and you get a lot of product, lasts forever! I would buy this again.
Wafaa Y.
Anu dhabi, Abu Dhabi
I use this before putting my makeup. I jus feel I remove all dirt and impurities on my face before I mosturies and the fact that it leaves my face feeling refreshed is the best part of it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.