BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Emma W.
Macdonald Drive , Forres
I use this every morning and every night just to help my skin stay cleansed and remove any little bits of dirt that may be trapped. I currently have the 700ml bottle and have gone past half way! there is no real scent and is gentle to sensitive skin!
Mollie S.
I use this product every evening to take off my make up and I cannot fault it, leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. Helps for me to keep away any spots and blemishes. Very affordable and available in most shops, plus I love that it is also available in HUGE bottles so I am always stocked up.
Kaitlyn D.
does what its suppose to do to a well standard although getting this product in your eyes is a nightmare and burns, it still does the job with minimal effort. don't use this product with tissues though as they all just break and go gross on your skin.
Kate M.
West derby, Liverpool
My favourtie cleanser ever! I use this as part of my daily skin regime, of a morning I cleanse my skin using this to refresh my skin ready for makeup application. I then also use it at the end of the day to remove makeup, this works amazing and even removes stubborn makeup. I also use this on my clients and find its perfect for all skin types.
Stacey H.
Victoria Street, Galashiels
Go to for cleaning my make up brushes, gentle yet cleansing and leaves my brushes spotless! I know this is meant for skin hahahah but a great alternative to expensive brush cleaner!
Georgie C.
I could not live without this product! lovely cool feeling when applied to the face using a cotton pad. Removes make up so effortlessly, and leaves skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed. Sensitive skin? Perfect! No stinging or ringingly sensations when used on eyes. Would recommend to everyone.
Adriana B.
Nepean, Ontario
This is my first try with this Micellar Water business and I'm pretty impressed. I usually just wash my face with water and take my makeup off with regular soap but I was in area to try something new for my nightly routine. I've been using it for about a week now and while I think its amazing at taking off my face makeup and leaving my face feeling fresh, I feel it struggles to take off my eye makeup. I wear a fair bit, eye shadow, liner, lots of mascara, and it just doesn't handle my mascara to my liking. The rest of my face is great and I love using it in the morning to give my face a fresh burst, but I don't want to use 5 cotton pads with it to get my mascara off. I do not mind taking the rest of my mascara off with my usual makeup remover, but if I could ask for anything better, just that it was a little stronger to handle my mascara. Loved the smell and feeling of my skin after though, not dry or irritated, or oily!
Gini R.
scarborough, ON
This stuff helps remove out makeup without any effort. It easy remove my waterproof make up with out tugging and rubbing . The product doesn't feel to easily or greasy. It's very easy to use and very effective . So far this my favourite makeup remover
Emma S.
Yarrawonga
I use this product every day and night and I absolutely love it. I purchased it from my local pharmacy and the packaging is simple but pretty I have used this item in wipes as well as out of the bottle I would totally recommend this product to others
Kristie W.
Cranbrook , BC
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it to take off my make up and night and when I'm feeling lazy I use it to clean my face. It gets all the make up and dirt off my face before I even wash it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.