BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Olivia L.
I use this cleanser everyday to wipe away makeup and even on days when I've just come back from the gym, the packaging is beautiful and the smell is pleasant. It meets all of my expectations everytime I use it and is just an all round great product. Would definitely recommend
Phoebe M.
This is affordable, easy to get your hands on and does the job. It removes makeup no problem and it removes my mascara without making my eyes sore ( I find this happens with lots of different oil based make up removes even if I don't use then over my eyes!) I love that it doesn't have a heavy smell and is so light on the skin.
Rachael E.
This is the best makeup remover in the world! It removes makeup easily and you don't need a lot of it and it removes every trace, makes your skin feel soft after and the packaging is nice and it's one you can use all over because it's safe to go near your eyes to remove mascara and things like that! Would use again! 100% recommend!
Lizzie G.
Flat 1, 28 Bedford Street South, Leicester
Micellar Water is one of my holy grail products! It's great for travelling and so easy to use, just need a cotton pad. Takes off make up so effectively and leaves my skin feeling amazing. Really helps with my pores and blackheads on my nose. And best of all it's an amazing price! Highly Recommend!!
Victoria M.
My friend got me into this amazing for taking off eye make up anything you think won't budge this stuff makes it come right off the only thing i don't like is it one leave behind a slightly oily sticky feel on the sink nothing a splash for water can fix other then that great
Melissa G.
Dorado
This cleanser is truly amazing. Its takes everything off, including water proof make up. I only have problems when i want to take off matte lipstick but it comes off eventually. Its affordable and effective. Would recommend to everyone that wants a light non oily cleanser.
Nix B.
For us Brits, this was a god send! Struggled to get Bioderma in the UK for a reasonable price. It literally melts the blackest black eyeliner that I have (inglot 77 - makeup fans will totally understand just how stubborn this is) and for me this makes it a wonder product. Love it
Sophie S.
Abingdon
By far the best micellar water I've tried! Love the results it gives, only negative would be you do need to rub a little more on the eyes especially for mascara and eyeliner but other than that I love this and one bottle lasts for ages so definitely worth the money
Siobhan C.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
For removing eye make up this is great and gentle but for the rest of my skin I would much prefer to use a proper cleanser as I wear a lot of make up and don't feel like this does the job, I only reach for this for facial cleansing when travelling and have no other options.
Gabriella L.
Birmingham, UK
I adore this product. It's easy to use and leaves you feeling fresh. Pretty packaging and pretty transportable. It wasn't too expensive and it does it's job, so good value for money. I bought the micellar cleansing water at a local Boots. I definitely recommend you try it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.