BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
JORDS D.
This is one of the best make up removers I have used, it keeps your skin hydrated whilst it removes stubborn make up! It is a good price and does exactly what it says on the package! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a great make up remover!
Carlotta C.
This is my go-to makeup removal!
I've loved this since the first use: it doesn't go in your eyes making them burn and it takes off all the makeup with so little product!
If you need something to take off makeup fast, you need this Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water!
Ăýă S.
I’M IN LOVE WITH THIS MICELLAR WATER!! would repurchase it again! removes my makeup very well and it does hidrate/moisturise my face a lil bit. i chose the pink onei bought it from el azaby pharmacy i rscommend it for others
Bethany D.
Carlby, Stamford
Such a great every day cleanser, it's very gentle and really does take all your make up off. I have to admit, waterproof mascara can be tricky to get off. I've used this everyday for the past year after my make up wipes and it just takes every last little bit off.
Lisa W.
Huddersfield , Huddersfield
I bought this a few months ago and I absolutely love it. I use it for college as a trainee mua. I use it on myself. It's hydrating and cleans off make up with ease. I love how reasonably priced it is and the amount of product you get
Alisha R.
This took off my makeup extremely well and hydrated my skin very well. I loved this product and would recommend it to all of my friends. This product definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy this product again.
IG: BEAUTY.YOGI 🙏.
Best affordable drugstore makeup cleanser I have tried! Needless to say though because it's already so popular. I have dry, sensitive skin and this cleanser removes all my make up (except mascara) without irritating my skin.
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
I really like to use this product to remove my eye makeup at the end of the day, I have this one and also the other version aswell. This is easy to use with a cotton pad to remove any makeup. This is also easy to find in places like Superdrug and boots for a good price
Tiffany T.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
The only makeup remover I use! It works so well and is such a fast and easy product. I love the mini bottles for travelling and the bigger bottles are such good value for money. My skin never feels dry in any way after using this and I couldn't recommend it enough
Maryam s.
I use this everyday before I go sleep, this works amazing, i think think the price is right and I recommend it to others. It leaves my face soft and it’s so gentle to use. I’m really satisfied with my product! It’s fantastic!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.