BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rebecca P.
Kempston, Bedford
This is my go-to everyday micellear water. Its gentle on my eyes whilst removing eye makeup, it gets rid of dirt i never knew i had. Its affordable and lasts forever. What more do you want?  I buy this in boots/ tesco & wilkinson's when its on offer.
Yuliya I.
Stouffville, ON
i use this daily. it works amazing as a makeup remover. it does not burn your eyes at all. it leaves a slightly moisturizing film on your face after that you can't wash off but if you try around 20 mins later, it comes off and your face feels soft!
Emma D.
Garnier micellar water feels just like water on the skin. It's not drying one bit. The micellar water takes off all of my face makeup but the only issue is it doesn't do that great of a job at taking of eye make up, especially if it is waterproof.
Georgia D.
I didn't really rate this product. I felt it left my skin super oily when my skin is naturally oily so it didn't really help me. A good thing about this product is that your makeup comes off with a simple swipe motion and leaves you feeling fresh. Just not a product that suited my skin type
Sarah F.
Bangor, Bangor
Brilliant product - the makeup sticks to it like a magnet and gives a much better cleanse than makeup wipes alone. great even for eyemakeup and sensitive eyes! I haven't found a better substitute yet for the price. Have repurchased again and again.
Nur S.
This product is quite good in removing makeup , it has some kind of nice smell , not the chemicalish kind. This thing can be found anywhere such as drugstore or online. For the price , quite cheap and affordable . Will I buy this again ? Absolutely.
Carolina T.
I like it and use it everyday to remove makeup or just to clean my skin and it works very well for me, it's just that it is too small for me, I use it everyday so i have to buy more cause it's always ending. But without this part it would be perfect
Caoimhe C.
Riverchapel
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 I bought this in my local chemist it's very gentle in the skin and eyes . I use this religiously and will always use this product. They Honestly can't improve this product it's so good
Olivia H.
This is amazing and clears all my make up off my face leaving it feeling fresh and clear. I never thought this product would be good but it exceeded all my expectations. I brought this in Superdrug but I know it is available in many shops, worth a buy as it is not too pricey and so worth it.
Leah D.
walsall
I use this product everyday to remove my makeup and I love it it dosent make me break out it light on he skin it's hydrating it soothes the skin and it contains no perfume all for a good price and for these reasons I will buy this product again
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.