BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Abbie D.
Chester le street , Durham
Love love love this! Feels natural on the skin and removes gently! I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate at all...I would say it removes blackheads but not stubborn ones. I feel it can be overpriced but you can get it on offer majority of the time!
Carol L.
Toronto, OR
I have been using it for the past two weeks. I've heard so much about the effectiveness and convenience of micellar water as a "no water needed" make-up cleanser and was very excited to try this product. I do not use a lot of make-up on a daily basis - some BB cream, waterproof gel eyeliner, a bit of blush, and some lipstick. I've been using the Tatcha Pure One-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil since Christmas and it has quickly become my cleanser of choice for its ease of use. I was hoping that the micellar water would serve as a convenient alternative for times when I'm too lazy or tired to do a complete face clean. Unfortunately, the micellar water was not as quick or effective in removing my make-up. I ended up using quite a few micellar water-laden cotton pads to clean my face, but it did not clean off all of my eyeliner. I needed to use a more traditional face cleanser to remove the rest of the make-up. I think the product works well if you wear minimal make-up and do not use a lot of waterproof make-up. Otherwise, consider this to be the first step in your cleansing ritual and follow up with a face wash product.
Beauty A.
Shrewsbury
It cleans my face like a dream. Being a micellar water it definitely helps me. I have sensitive skin, like extremely and this doesn’t hurt r make my skin flare up red at all. It cleans and refreshes like no other.
Rania S.
I love this product. This is my first step of skin care routine. Also the price is very affordable and also lasts for about 200-250 uses. This was my first ever remover that I actually bought once again. I use this every night even if I don't have any makeup to remove as a cleanser.
joanne c.
Barnsley(south Yorkshire)
Great value for money! I think this is one of the best cleansers around. This product is effective at removing even waterproof mascara! It is easy to use, gentle on your skin and has a nice fragrance. This is a product I repurchase time and time again.
Coco S.
Wiltshire
Omg this product is amazing I use it every night and have done for about the last year and I will definitely be continually using it I really like it and is soft on your skin. But if you get it in your eye it doesn't matter because you can't feel a thing
Sian H.
Blyth, Newcastle
Nice and gentle on the skin without causing irritation or breakouts. Takes off so much dirt and products after wipes and cleansers. Really good affordable price and good availability. Exceeds expectations. Would definitely recommend and would buy again.
Jackie Y.
I use this on a cotton pad to remove rest of my makeup after using makeup wipes. It drys in seconds and you'd be surprised how much more makeup this takes off ur skin... it doesn't dry out or sting my skin at all..
Kelsey M.
Ryhill, Wakefield
I really like this Micellar Water as it really helps to keep my skin looking fresh. I've noticed a difference with my skin this year as I usually have many blemishes but after using these, I don't have as many. Definitely worth the money, 100% recommend!
rebecca w.
Liverpool, Liverpool
I use this product every single day! It's the most effective makeup remover I have ever used and I love how my skin does not have a reaction to it. With other makeup removers my skin stings... But I also use this on my clients and it suits all skin types
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.