BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kate W.
I use this product absolutely everyday and it is the best makeup remover I have ever used . It can pretty much remove every bit of makeup that you have on and does it with ease. I have nothing bad to say about this product what so ever and would recommend it to anyone!! X
Erin O.
Robroyston, ['', '', 'Glasgow']
Cannot describe my love for this product. My absolute holy grail. I do not know what I would do without it. I use it on mySelf and my clients. As soon as I am near the end of the product I re purchase another immediately. LOVE!!!
Claire L.
Used this a few times and I find this very effective at removing make -up, doesn't feel too harsh on the skin and doesn't dry it out like a few other products I've tried. Easy to find, in most drugstores and at a reasonable price!
Katelyn O.
This is a great makeup remover if you wear light makeup. It is kinda tough if you're using it to remove heavier foundations and eye makeup, but if you use enough, you could probably cleanse your entire face. I love this product nonetheless, and would definitely recommend.
Paige F.
I have used this a few times to remove my make up and to clean my face with it I don't fine it works all that well for make up but just to give your skin a quick clean if you don't have time in the morning this will do the trick
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
I really like this product I found it cleaned the make up off my face really well and left my face feeling clean and hydrated. I think I will be using this from now on.
Nadia A.
This is one of my favourite makeup removes as it takes off makeup, cleanses and tones at the same time. After using a few cotton pads your face will be completely clear
jazmín o.
Is a good product fulfills the function that promises the only inconvenience that I found with this particular product is that at the time of applying it I had to use enough product because with little towards a very poor work.
Allyson T.
Incredibly inexpensive, this product is a game changer. I wipe a cotton pad with this on it across my face after I've washed it just to get any leftover makeup or product... and it does! Leaves my face feeling beyond clean.
Emily L.
Amazing product- I buy this time and time again. I find it removes all of my makeup easily without drying out my skin or making it feel uncomfortable. It's very affordable which I love and is just a wonderful product in general.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.