BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
ella e.
eastleigh
This is really good for your face because it doesn’t burn it and gets small bits of makeup of your face while cleansing it I definitely re purchase this product when I run out but there loweds left and I’ve used it so much and I recommend this to anyone
Amber P.
Springfield Road, Eastbourne
Use this product daily after washing my face with soap and water. It is amazing to remove the excess you can't see to eye. I love the see through packaging so i know when i'm running low. Always repurchase this item due to the low price.
Aymara P.
Florida
I used this product every single day, even when I don’t have make up in my face, is a great product for every skin type, I bought it in amazon, have a good value I mean are 400 ML!!!! It’s a lot of product. I recommend this for use every day in your daily skin care! Have fun!
Daniela S.
Metepec, Mexico
Este desmaquillante me gusta mucho pues no deja para nada residuos de maquillaje,el olor no es muy fuerte y no deja la piel grasosa, la cantidad es muy buena, lo compraría de nuevo el precio también es muy accesible
Salma E.
I love this product and I like to share it with all my friends with my channels and advise them to use great and safe on the skin
Christine T.
Monaghan
I wouldn't dream of taking my makeup off with anything put this! It takes off everything, even waterproof mascara! I found it gentle on my skin but definitely needed to moisturise after! My favourite makeup remover!
I love this! I have had about 20 bottles of it and it never fails to please me!! It is so gentle on the skin and removes all my stubborn makeup without having to scrub! Recommended this to so many of my friends who have went on to try it and loved it !
gunjan b.
Love this product it actually removes all of the makeup in one go!! Its just water to spend so much on but it's worth it!! It also helps in removing eye makeup which is really difficult to remove!! Really love this!!
Amanda P.
Lancaster
I bought this for my daughter who absolutely loves it, she has very sensitive skin and said it was very gentle but definitely did the job, i think its very good value for money and it was very effective,  she said thers definitely no room for improvement.
Sophia G.
I use this almost everyday! The absolute best makeup remover. It dousing irritate my skin, doesn't cause breakouts, and doesnt hurt if it gets in your eyes. Removes my waterproof eye makeup so easily and makes my skin feel amazing after using it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.