BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paige F.
I have used this a few times to remove my make up and to clean my face with it I don't fine it works all that well for make up but just to give your skin a quick clean if you don't have time in the morning this will do the trick
Ăýă S.
I’M IN LOVE WITH THIS MICELLAR WATER!! would repurchase it again! removes my makeup very well and it does hidrate/moisturise my face a lil bit. i chose the pink onei bought it from el azaby pharmacy i rscommend it for others
Rihàb W.
Monastir
i love this product i always use it to remove my make up ! its very gentle and dos'ent hurt my skin ever! i will continue to purchase it again and again because it fitt me so much and the price is very acceptable <3
Heidi M.
Wokingham
Beautiful product , cheap and cheerful , very refreshing and works brilliantly. Its very lovely to help your face keep hydrated and doesn't add any bad chemicals to your face , packaging is very girly would highly recommend.
Maryam s.
I use this everyday before I go sleep, this works amazing, i think think the price is right and I recommend it to others. It leaves my face soft and it’s so gentle to use. I’m really satisfied with my product! It’s fantastic!
JORDS D.
This is one of the best make up removers I have used, it keeps your skin hydrated whilst it removes stubborn make up! It is a good price and does exactly what it says on the package! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a great make up remover!
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
I really like to use this product to remove my eye makeup at the end of the day, I have this one and also the other version aswell. This is easy to use with a cotton pad to remove any makeup. This is also easy to find in places like Superdrug and boots for a good price
Emma B.
Love Garnier skin natural miceller cleansing water it’s really good at removing makeup and also just freshening up your face. I think it also works really well at removing stubborn eye makeup so I would recommend this if you want a good cleanser and makeup remover.
Emily S.
Lingenfeld
It cleans most of my make up, but I'm still left with some make up mostly on the eyes. If I try to clean my eyes more, the product gets into them and they start burning a little. The smell is good and i still like to use it.
IG: BEAUTY.YOGI 🙏.
Best affordable drugstore makeup cleanser I have tried! Needless to say though because it's already so popular. I have dry, sensitive skin and this cleanser removes all my make up (except mascara) without irritating my skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.