BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Danielle I.
Parker street , London
I started using it instead of make up removing wipes. I find the wipes more practical, but this is a better product. My skin doesn't feel dry after using it, as happens with the wipes I've tried, on the contrary, it's soft and feels smooth. I found the small bottle at Poundland, so great value for money!!!
Tilly B.
I love this water, I use it on lazy days where I use remover butter and wipes instead of washes. The packaging is sleek and simple, doesn't leak and is space efficient for the amount of product you get. I always have 2 or 3 bottles of this lying around, and also use it in my kit on clients as it's so non irritating
Beth J.
Use this every night to take off my make up. Perfect for sensitive skin. Didn't like the oil based version, got in my eyes and made them sting, the pink lid remover is the best. Light but effective, I always remove anything left on top of my skin with water after use.
Abi P.
I really like this. You don't realise how much make up you still have on your skin after using a makeup wipe so I like to use this afterwards or even as an alternative. Smells lush and also gets rid of so much dirt. Good price too however as it's just like water, I run out so fast! This is my go to make up remover.
Mary A.
All time favourite micellar water. This is truly a magic liquid, it can remove makeup,  cleanse your skin and prevent acne. If I could only have one skincare product this would be it. Perfect for normal skin and lazy days - no need to rinse off. Would buy again.
Emma O.
This is the only product I now use to take off my makeup. It's dirt cheap and gets the job done. I have sensitive skin and I have had no issues using it, no stinging and takes off my makeup (including waterproof mascara) easily. I especially love the travelsize version as it's perfect for nights away and holidays.
Antonella P.
ocala, florida
It is the best micellar water because it cleanses the face deeply, it does not have a strong smell, does not mistreat the skin, It has different sizes of packaging. I recommend it completely!
Tyler S.
Great to remove makeup on a cotton pad but found it a little abrasive on my sensitive eyes although I would buy it again for the rest of the face. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to remove makeup fast however there are other alternatives for a cheaper price.
Touria L.
Love this product for when I'm on the go, super easy to take in ur bag. Also really good for when I'm on a night out and I get home and I'm to tired to cleanse, tone & moisturise my skin. I just pop this on to a cotton pad and I feel nice and fresh and ready for bed!
Gen W.
I used to this all over my face to remove makeup and I found that it did a great job removing eye makeup and liquid lipsticks.
I used the 'on-the-go' size and honestly, it lasted ages. I'll probably go on to try some more miceller waters now, not just from the Gariner range but from other brands too, to see how they compare.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.