BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brooke M.
I love this stuff. Takes time off of removing my makeup which is great. It does burn if you get it in your eye though which is unfortunate because eye makeup is one of the hardest things to remove and one of the best things to use this product for.
Shannon R.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I am going to be honest when micellar water products came out I was a little skeptical. My local Walmart had a sale going on so I thought what the heck & purchased some to try. Holy smokes I was impressed. It literally removed all traces of makeup.
Kayla O.
Fort Mohave, AZ
It is so good for my sensitive skin and it takes away almost all of my makeup in a single swipe! It’s hard to come by a makeup remover that doesn’t irritate my eyes or skin but this one did it all. I’d highly recommend if you have sensitive skin!
Angelina E.
Hermitage, TN
This cleansing water is awesome for most people who don’t use a lot of makeup. It took off my powders and creams easily, but I had a hard time getting my mascara off. My face felt fresh after using it and it didn’t leave a residue after each use!
Sadie Z.
Chicago
got all the makeup off, skin felt clean, but i miss the exfoliating aspect present in other products. i generally use it as a toner, after washing my face with facial cleanser. seems to work well, skin was glowing and felt clean. worth the money.
michelle j.
Whittier, CA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE MICELLAR WATER. This one is the one I always go back to when I run out since it is very affordable and easily found in all stores - from Target to CVS. Sometimes I'll pour some into my makeup wipe bag so they can soak in some and give me an extra deep clean.
Colleen W.
Savannah, GA
Tough on my makeup but gentle on my skin. I love how I don’t have to scrub to get my mascara and eyeliner off with this product. It also doesn’t dry out my skin.
Sara C.
Overall i like the product but i use waterproof makeup a lot and i would recommend the blue bottle over the pink one. it met my expectations but i would still tell all to get the waterproof one! great product with micellar water and i completely understand the hype
EDIT: After a a couple weeks use...the product started to smell weird...dont recommend
Estefania R.
Perris, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this micellar water. It’s affordable and has a lot of product. I’ve already repurchased so many times. You just have to be careful because it can sting your eyes a bit if you’re not careful. I would definitely keep repurchasing.
Katelyn Z.
Tidioute, PA
What does micellar water even do, I’ve tried multiple brands and I can’t come up with a reason to even use it? It doesn’t remove makeup any better than my cleanser and I don’t notice a difference in my skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.