BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this product! I tried this for the first time about a year ago and have not stopped using it since. The bottle comes with a lot of product so it lasts me about 2 months (I wear makeup 5-6 days a week). It removes the makeup very well and does not leave me skin all dried out like other makeup removal products. It does not, however, remove my mascara which is fine because it’s a special mascara.
C L.
Livingston, NJ
This is amazing! I put this on twice a day and it just melts my makeup off! I love it so much and doesnt dry out my skin at all. I read so many great reviews online so I decided to try it and i dont regret it at all. it is so effective and makes my skin feel so clean and leaves it so soft!
Nathali v.
sandston
Purchased at: Walmart
Every night before bed I would look at my face and say that I am too tired to wash my face and my face shouldn't even be dirty. This stuff is magical. It's fast & easy. I didn't wear any makeup and wasn't outside at all today and I wiped my face with this product on a cotton pad and this is what it looked like.. NASTY, but atleast the product got my face feeling clean again!! P.S- my skin is not oily at all
Stephani R.
Lapeer
I really like this!! It takes my makeup of so good!! It's not harsh on my sensitive skin and it's not oily!! I use this to get the makeup off and then I have to make sure I also wash it off my face. If I use it alone I will break out. ( Could be from all the makeup I had on😂) That's just how I use it. It works great
Stephanie M.
Alexandria, LA
I received this complimentary in the #whatagirlwants VoxBox and it is fantastic! I tried it with a full face of makeup and it got everything off without having to scrub anything. My face felt so fresh afterward! I was worried it would dry out my skin bc too many products have that affext on my skin, but it did not!
Brittany Z.
I used this micellar cleaning water in the morning before putting on my moisturizer and right after taking a shower at night. I wish that it made me feel a little cleaner in the morning. It doesn’t really seem to do much outside of the face washing I’m already doing. It does make my face feel a little less oily, which I like! I would continue to use it alongside a better, more deep cleaning cleanser.
Whitney M.
College Sta, TX
I have been using this product for years now and it’s literally
One of the best makeup removers out there! It’s inexpensive and doesn’t leave your face greasy or oily! Although I have to use quite a few cotton rounds this stuff really does the job! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Caddy B.
OK, so it's ALMOST a Godsend! It's certainly better than the cold cream women used for nearly 50 years to remove makeup because it does not clog pores. It feels fresh going on and certainly wipes off most face and lip makeup. I have only 2 concerns -- one must be very careful around eyes, this is not a fast formula and can take a few swipes or balls to do one eye. Since I have very sensitive eyes, I've decided that the quality of cotton might play a role here. You don't want to irritate any part of your face. And, another thing -- most of you will need to cleanse after using this Garnier product. I've used a Clarisonic afterwards that showed plenty of brown/pink residue. So, a fine first-step but don't depend on it to be your last in your cleansing routine (unless you are verrry tired).
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I liked that this cleansing water was effective in removing my makeup. It easily took off my lipstick and any other makeup product, as long as it wasn’t waterproof. Add a little to a cotton ball, clean your face with it, and your face will be makeup-free. I do recommend it to others.
Hannah C.
Clermont, FL
I just purchased this product myself about a month ago and was sad when I noticed it was almost empty. It's so nice to receive another bottle PLUS a water proof version as well. I'll use this as night after a makeup wipe when I'm too lazy to wash my face. The regular bottle is also great at taking off mascara gently! I have really sensitive skin and have never had any irritation with this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.