BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Salma E.
I love this product and I like to share it with all my friends with my channels and advise them to use great and safe on the skin
Jamieleigh H.
Smells lovley! Always feels cold to the skin which is so refreshing! Removes makeup so quickly and leaves a nice glow to the skin and prevents any breakouts! Very gentle to the skin so it is great for any skin type!!
Annabelle S.
Québec, QC
Really like for removing mascara from my eyes! It works better than makeup remover but you have to buy like q-tips or tampons to use it. It leave the skin a little dry but it's okai since you don't have to rinse it.
ella e.
eastleigh
This is really good for your face because it doesn’t burn it and gets small bits of makeup of your face while cleansing it I definitely re purchase this product when I run out but there loweds left and I’ve used it so much and I recommend this to anyone
Amanda P.
Lancaster
I bought this for my daughter who absolutely loves it, she has very sensitive skin and said it was very gentle but definitely did the job, i think its very good value for money and it was very effective,  she said thers definitely no room for improvement.
Chloe P.
Super hydrated, and smells lovely and very gentle on my sensitive skin. The packaging is super classy and is definitely not an eyesore. I bought this a Superdrug and I would 100% buy again Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Isabelle F.
Kent
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 This is part of my daily routine. It gently removes makeup, cleanses and refreshes skin. It is such a good price for what it does and I can't even keep count of how many I've purchased it!
Christine T.
Monaghan
I wouldn't dream of taking my makeup off with anything put this! It takes off everything, even waterproof mascara! I found it gentle on my skin but definitely needed to moisturise after! My favourite makeup remover!
Paige S.
London
Go to micellar water, always have a bottle around for handy and inexpensive makeup remover. Only issue is the film like feeling it leaves over the skin which I have to remove with a toner afterwards. If left on drys my skin out. But still does a good job
Daniela S.
Metepec, Mexico
Este desmaquillante me gusta mucho pues no deja para nada residuos de maquillaje,el olor no es muy fuerte y no deja la piel grasosa, la cantidad es muy buena, lo compraría de nuevo el precio también es muy accesible
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.