BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Ailisha Rose d.
Castle vale, Birmingham
It gets your makeup straight away and leaves my skin feeling soft, however I have quite sensitive eyes and I do find it can sometimes sting a little but that could be down to me scrubbing my eyes slightly harder then my face to get mascara off but other then that, does exactly what it says on the bottle!
Willyani P.
Aurora , CO
I got a little one just to try. This stuff is AMAZING!! Even after removing my make up with wipes, then washing my face, the stuff that gets on the cotton ball with this is so gross!! I use it at night and first thing in the morning (always after washing, before any oil/moisturizer). I will buy this again in a bigger size! Even though I have sensitive skin and breakouts, this product is perfect!
Sophie M.
Ferry Court, Cardiff
Absolutely love this micellar water - definitely the best that I have used. It is not at all greasy and removes even the most stubborn of makeup. I tend to use it before another cleanser and it leaves a lovely fresh face. You only need to use a small amount on a cotton pad and the bottles lasts for ages.
maddison a.
London, London
This product is hands down one of the best products I own. I've been using it everyday, twice a day for over a year now and have had no problems watsover. I buy the big bottles and they are so inexpensive especially considering how long they last. The best thing about it is that because it's not oily it doesn't leave an annoying feel on your face afterwards. Makes you feel so fresh. Will definitely continue buying this product and would 100% recommend to everyone
DUAPARA G.
Las aguas micelares de Garnier están muy bien, le pongo 4 estrellas porque mejor que ésta es la de la tapa blanca, con aceite, esa agua micelar de Garnier también, es mejor, en una pasada tienes el maquillaje fuera. Esta me gusta pero la otra es mejor. Se nota mucho la diferencia.
Heather W.
Cheltenham , Gloucestershire
Everyone is obsessing over the product recently, and I can completely understand why. This product is great on all skin types, and is from the drugstore! It's such a good price yet does the job and more! It's great for removing tough makeup at the end of the day, and doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I'm past my third bottle now and I will always buy more
Beth E.
Garforth, Leeds
Takes makeup off really well and leaves skin feeling great! I also use it just to clean my skin even when I'm not wearing any makeup. My main concern was that it may irritate or dry out my skin or lips, as many other products do, but this wasn't the case at all. Really cheap and definitely worth the money.
Mich R.
I first tried this product 7 months ago and since then it is the ONLY makeup remover I have been buying. It exceeded my expectations as it takes off makeup so easily and even removes waterproof makeup. Many other cleansing waters that I have tried in the past always sting my eyes and make them very sore after trying to remove my eye makeup but this doesn't do this at all! It is honestly fantastic and worth every penny.
Yudith M.
Doral, FL
It's one of the best cleanser I've tried for sure, my skin is not dry or oily but I do suffer from acne so it's really hard for me to choose facial products. I loved this one because my skin felt soft after applying and it's so cheap among the Cleansers. Will definitely buy again after this bottle is done!
Leah R.
Suffolk, Ipswich
I have been using this item everyday, it does help remove excess makeup but I have found since using this product I have been getting quite a lot of spots so now looking for something else to use, I also find it doesn't have a nice smell /:
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.