BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me ūüôč15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sthefany F.
Essa é a melhor marca de agua micelar, supeeeer indico. Ela deixa a pele fresquinha e super limpa.. Tem cheirinho maravilhoso e suaveee.. To indicando a todas amigas por que realmente é maravilhoso, to usando a alguns meses e não tenho nada a reclamar..
Heather M.
Paisley, Renfrewshire
Best micellar water out there! Love love love! Can buy from any drugstore or supermarket. Packaging is pretty and the different colours are useful. Exceeded all my expectations, would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Dorra G.
4160

I absolutely love this product! I have never used a Micellar Water before and I was curious to try it. It is such a unique and fun product to use every night. Not greasy and heavy like old school makeup removers. It is refreshing and actually hydrating and balances out my combination skin that tends to get oily yet has dry patches too. This stuff evens it out all out. It also completely removes my makeup of which remnants used to stay in my pores after cleansing in the past (which can't be good for skin health or my pillow cases). I did not give it 5 lippies because I admit my skin is a bit sensitive and this turns it slightly pink after application. What I do to combat the mildly irritating factor is that I use this product first and follow up with gentle Cetaphil cleanser with cool water. Then I apply Burt's Bee's Radiance Night Cream. My combo skin turns out baby soft!! The next morning my makeup goes on so smoothly!
Just what a girl needs in a simple skin care routine
Jess E.
Dublin Ireland
I thought that I would write a review on garnier's micellar water this is my first review ! ūüíĖ
This is my go to face cleanser I use it at night after a long day
It takes off my makeup and leaves my skin very soft afterwards removing grime also
I've very sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin as it contains no perfumes
The only way I could fault it is that it doesn't remove all of my mascaras especially if it's waterproof mascara just meaning I had to use a face wash after to remove excess mascara
The bottle is available in a 600ml size or the 125ml which I use for on the go as its perfect to carry in bags
Doesn't break the bank either available for about ‚ā¨6.00
Definitely worth it
Can't go wrong with this lil beauty ūüĎĆūüŹĽ
Maddie S.
Super gental on the face and doesnt sting your eyes when taking off eye make up. Lasts a long time and you don't need to rub hard in order to clean your face of make up. It just slides off. It doesn't make your face feel oily or sticky and dries up well as well as makes your face feel refreshed and clean. Amazing product that it a must try if you havent already!
Alba A.
He probado mil y una formas de desmaquillar me y ninguna de las que he probado me a funcionado tanto como el agua micelar de garnier. Me declar√≥ fa absolutamente. Si a√ļn no lo hab√©is probado os lo recomiendo
Jade M.
Gateside Street, Dalmellington
This amazing. It removes my makeup no matter how much there is but it does it so gently. You can buy this anywhere and it is so cheap. It lasts for such a long time. I have owned this twice and will continue to buy it.
Kelsie B.
MUSSEBURGH, Musselburgh
As I wear makeup everyday, it can be difficult to find a makeup remover that is gentle on the skin for everyday use. This product removes all makeup and is great on sensitive skin as it is fragrance free. Quick and easy to use with great results every time.
Sask√Įa X.
One of my all time favourite makeup removers. It is very cheap, but high quality. It's very effective for the job it does. It removes all areas of makeup and ideal for when you don't want to carry out your routine. I highly recommend and would repurchase.
Grace E.
Stratford upon Avon
I don't think I'll use make up wipes ever again after finding this product. I've been using it for a year and it's made such a difference to my skin as it removes make up so well, it's long lasting and a fab price too!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Okay ladies I need helpūüėĆ I've seen this Pink cleansing water and also the Blue cleansing water. The problem is I have oily skin and I have no idea which is better for my usage. I don't understand the difference in both this bottles or unless I've mis read somewhere:/ so please ladies I'm gettting older and I'm taking care of my face skin and age ... yikes. Okay so which one ? Or is it neither what I'm looking for ?
Lysianne S.