BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessie M.
This is really good for when you're in a hurry and you don't have the time to do a full face wash it's good to pull this out put it on a pad and just wipe it all over your face and it actually does wipe everything off your face
Rosie E.
nottingham
By far the best makeup remover! I use this to remove makeup before washing my face and does an amazing job. I used this everyday even when I don't wear makeup. It's perfect to quickly freshen your face when you are feeling oily.
Anouska A.
This is AMAZING!!!!!! Quickly and easily removes every bit of makeup, even waterproof mascara. I will be repurchasing again, and again. The packaging is very plain, yet looks very nice on top of a dresser. It is very cooling and refreshing, perfect for all skin types.
Summer B.
Cambridgeshire
I love this cleansing water! Takes off my makeup amazingly and is available for a good price! It met all my expectations and is available in drugstores and super markets. No recommendations for the improvement of this product!
rebecca b.
blackpool
I use this to take my make up off with little Cotten pads and it is brillaint, I get it from Tesco and I would use this over and over again. It is hydrating and it takes off make up in a breeze, I've recommended to so many friends and they agree. No more make up wipes.
Louisa I.
Wards Crescent, Coatbridge
Who doesn't love this? Seriously! Essential or what. Couldn't live one single day without this stuff, perfect for gently removing makeup at the end of the day whiteout feeling too harsh on the skin, recommend this to any gal who loves to paint her face on the daily
Lodovica B.
London
This is a thorough cleansing water. I have sensitive skin and I've found other cleansing waters to be harsh. But this one is definitely effective and does the trick. Other waters dried out my skin, but after using this one, my skin feels clean and not tight and dry.
Heidi M.
Wokingham
Beautiful product , cheap and cheerful , very refreshing and works brilliantly. Its very lovely to help your face keep hydrated and doesn't add any bad chemicals to your face , packaging is very girly would highly recommend.
Beth P.
Notts
Any make up that needs taking off, this product removes it! It's so calming on the skin and doesn't cause irritation if when the stubborn make up is staying on a little too long. I've also found it's amazing on cost, cause you get so much product for the low price.
Emma B.
Love Garnier skin natural miceller cleansing water it’s really good at removing makeup and also just freshening up your face. I think it also works really well at removing stubborn eye makeup so I would recommend this if you want a good cleanser and makeup remover.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.