BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Caoimhe C.
Riverchapel
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 I bought this in my local chemist it's very gentle in the skin and eyes . I use this religiously and will always use this product. They Honestly can't improve this product it's so good
Olivia H.
This is amazing and clears all my make up off my face leaving it feeling fresh and clear. I never thought this product would be good but it exceeded all my expectations. I brought this in Superdrug but I know it is available in many shops, worth a buy as it is not too pricey and so worth it.
Abbie L.
This Micellar water is great for taking off your make up after a long day or just for cleansing your face in general!, doesn't aggravate the skin and leaves it with a fresh, clean feel! Would recommend as I use it every night to take my make up off!
Leah D.
walsall
I use this product everyday to remove my makeup and I love it it dosent make me break out it light on he skin it's hydrating it soothes the skin and it contains no perfume all for a good price and for these reasons I will buy this product again
Sarah F.
Bangor, Bangor
Brilliant product - the makeup sticks to it like a magnet and gives a much better cleanse than makeup wipes alone. great even for eyemakeup and sensitive eyes! I haven't found a better substitute yet for the price. Have repurchased again and again.
Rebecca P.
Kempston, Bedford
This is my go-to everyday micellear water. Its gentle on my eyes whilst removing eye makeup, it gets rid of dirt i never knew i had. Its affordable and lasts forever. What more do you want?  I buy this in boots/ tesco & wilkinson's when its on offer.
Danniella C.
This product is a super efficient and gentle way of removing and cleansing makeup. it is great for sensitive skin and has been designed so that all skin types can use this without irritation. using this product means that there is no need to rub or rinse as the cleansing water contains micelles which gently remove makeup and impurities. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean and has no added scent.
Emma D.
Garnier micellar water feels just like water on the skin. It's not drying one bit. The micellar water takes off all of my face makeup but the only issue is it doesn't do that great of a job at taking of eye make up, especially if it is waterproof.
Jaymie K.
This product help sufficiently remove your makeup leaving you with a fresh face. The product has a nice smell to it so when using it you aren't taken away by the strong smell as some other products may do. Although this product is good for me personally it never quite removes my mascara.
audrina b.
i use this everyday i love the texture when applied to my face never leaves it too oily or to dry very gentle when applying you can buy this in you local supermarket or at drugstores this defiantly did meet my exportations i would buy this again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.