BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Catherine S.
THE BEST! I use this as my makeup remover and it is amazing.... My makeup just melts off when removing, I was shocked how well it worked on mascara on my eyes! It Just glides off. I would defiantly buy this product again and recommend it to anyone who wants to remove makeup easily.
Jaz k.
This product is very helpful to remove make up, after a long day of wearing a full face, a few squirts of this water on a cotton bud really helps instead of wasting multiple wipes. I used this iteam off a friend and ended up buying it from a pharmacy cheap. Very nice bottle size although sometimes hard to fit Into overnight bag
Tara F.
Harrow, England
Before i use make wipes. The first time I actually used this product i used it after using a make up wipe and i was shocked to how much more product came off onto the cotton pad! It definitely clears away more make up than wipes which helps prevents clogging or pores and a little goes a long way and i will definitely purchase it again
Megan M.
Very gentle and calming on the skin. I have a combination of oily and dry skin. My skin is also very sensitive by this product is so gentle on the skin. Very effective, does what it says on the bottle.
María L.
This is a nice product, i always used it in the night before i go to sleep.
 I feel my skin very fresh and smooth. I highly recommend this product as it removes makeup very well.

I have been using the product for 3 months and I found it to be of very good quality
Molly M.
Galston
very popular item it is it is very soothing and fresh it is very good for its money and its is affordable in stores. it is very gentle in your skin and isnt harsh it really meet my expectations and works almost instantly the only improvement i would give it is that there isn't really a smell to it and i would reccomend this to others
Rutna V.
I did not enjoy this product as one the bottle does not work properly. When trying to place some product on pad it kept leaking from the sides. Then it does not remove the make up off. I would have to use a wipe to remove the excess. Also, found that there was a slight discomfort around my eye area. I would not recommend this product.
Carina D.
74 Manchester Street , Heywood
Can't remember what I did before finding this micellar water!So easy to use and gets rid of every last bit of makeup. Doesn't take ages to get your makeup off and also doesn't leave my skin looking red afterwards like some makeup removing products.All time favourite makeup remover.
Luisa O.
Kilsyth, Glasgow
I have a love hate relationship with this product. While it's great for taking off makeup and giving your face a quick clean in the morning or before bed, I have found that it dries out my forehead. Normally I have really oily skin but this has left my forehead feeling dry and itchy and in need of regular moisture boosting face masks.
⬇️⬇️
this is my faveourite cleansing water and I use this every day, whether I have makeup or not. It is easy to use and a very gentle remover. I can use this around my eyes and not get irritate. The packaging is good and convenient and doesn't spill. Definitely buying again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.