BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Samantha Q.
livingston
I really like the micellar water feels really nice on my skins also dose a really good job at talking off make up. Very gentle and doesn't sting or irritate my skin at all. I bought my micellar water in Superdrug I would highly recommend this product.
Rossana V.
Brampton, ON
This product works best with cotton rounds to remove makeup. It's quick and easy and the formula is non rinse, so it's perfect for late nights when you are tired or don't have much time to wash your face and do a full night routine.
Jes S.
I love this Garnier Micellar water. I can use it on my eyelids too without them being irritated which is rare as my eyes are so sensitive. I have repurchased this so many times I have lost count and I will continue to repurchase it!
Rebecca F.
Balzheim
I really like to use it after I took off most of my makeup to remove everything that's still on my face.
I think it's perfect for this and leaves your face feeling really soft and hydrated.
The only downside is that it doesn't take off all your makeup so you have to use something else before, but I would still buy it again.
Giulia D.
Rome
It was everywhere presented as a great dupe of the bioderma micellar water so, when I ran out of my bioderma, I gave it a try.
The very positive aspect is that you can easily find it in your supermarket, (I usually have to buy bioderma in a pharmacy) and you get basically the same amount of product ( around 400 ml) for less than half price of a regular Bioderma bottle 😈💰!
The product itself is really good, I have a sort of a combination skin and it remove all my makeup extremely gently making my skin soft, fresh and ready for the evening skin care routine. It takes a little longer to remove waterproof mascara compared to bioderma, that's why i'm giving 4 stars, but it's not really a big deal.
If your reading this review, run to the nearest supermarket and buy 100 of them, it's the makeup remover of the life! Strongly recommended 👍🏻
Kate W.
I use this product absolutely everyday and it is the best makeup remover I have ever used . It can pretty much remove every bit of makeup that you have on and does it with ease. I have nothing bad to say about this product what so ever and would recommend it to anyone!! X
Niamh H.
nottingham
This product is honestly so good it can take all your makeup if with one cotton pad it's really good for traveling and very gentle on your skin I have always bought it in boots in England and I have bought sooo many bottles now ❤
Katie B.
11 brookview drive brookfield tallaght
I would always go for this the odd time I would be to tired to do a full cleanse , love how good it is , only downfall it actually made my face more oily than usual it was gental in the skin would recommend just not for oily skin
Claire L.
Used this a few times and I find this very effective at removing make -up, doesn't feel too harsh on the skin and doesn't dry it out like a few other products I've tried. Easy to find, in most drugstores and at a reasonable price!
Beth P.
Newcastle upon tyne, Tyne and wear
This has literally changed my entire make up removal routine! At such a good price it does an unreal job at gently removing all traces of make up without causing any irritation, even on my young nieces extremely sensitive skin. Always gonna be throwing this in my basket!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.