BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sarah M.
Ottawa, ON
I was skeptical about this product at first, but after I tried it I was really impressed with how well it removed my makeup. There was almost no hassle or struggle, it was a super quick process that left me feeling satisfied.
Susan T.
Banff, AB
Wow! This is a great product! The bottle is huge so it's definitely economical. I love the simple pop top packaging which makes it easy to dispense the right amount. This clear liquid looks like water and smells like nothing which is great for easily irritated skin like mine. I found this removed makeup, sunscreen and general daily oil and grime very easily and effectively. After using it to cleanse I went back over my face with a cotton pad and my usual toner just to see if the micellar water had left anything behind and it passed with flying colours! It left my skin clean, soft and not at all stripped of moisture. I've used other, more expensive, micellar waters and this one is my favorite. I'll be repurchasing and recommending it to my friends! I received this product for free but my opinion is my own.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Yup!! This is great! It takes off make up in one go and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I have acne and find its actually reduced break outs aswell. For like £2 its brilliant I really didn't expect it to work aswell as it did. Really must try for the price
Daniela K.
Mainz
I love this product! It takes my makeup off easily without much of an afford and massive rubbing, because I have very sensitive skin and eyes. It leaves my skin looking healthy and clean. Definitely would purchase it again!
Ellie W.
I would definitely recommend this product as a makeup wipe alternitive and a 3 in 1 toner for your skin. I had been told good things about this product and it most definitely met my expectations!! It is such good value for money and does wonders on your skin!!!
Beth S.
Absolutely swear by this stuff! I've used many of their makeup removers and this one gave the best results. Really good to use for days when you've worn a lot of makeup during the day. Keeps your skin hydrated as it doesn't dry your skin or leave it feeling tight
Freya R.
srockport
Love this product its so good for taking your makeup off with its good value for money and i am always buying this product it does what it says it does i bought this product from boots and i would definitely buy this again
Ruxandra M.
I've used this micelar water for the past year and I love it. I tried different drugstore micelar waters and nothing compares to this one. It gets off everything, even my glam looks. Definitely recommend for sensitive skin.
Jessica W.
Absolutely amazing! Completely worth its money and not too expensive! Very gentle on the skin, effective and lifts makeup off easily. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. It's my go to makeup remover and I buy it every time! A little by goes a long way
MARIEKE S.
Nieuwstadt
My all time favorite. Use it in the Morning and Evening and sometimes during the day to take off my make up.
It lasts a really long time and works perfectly. Its really gentle for my skin. I finished multiple bottels of it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.