BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Trinh N.
Coventry, ['', '', 'Coventry']
I started use it from 4 years ago and it became my only choice for affordable price makeup cleanser product. It's gentle and suitable for even the sensitive skin. I recommended it for my friends and I will continue to recommend it for anyone who want to have a good cleanse product with good price.
Linzi M.
Glasgow
I love this product as having really oily skin I find most cleansers to leave a film on my skin. Removes all make up without a trace and deep cleans. I normally follow with my niche face stuff (I have really spotty skin so need to use all the acne products) but perfect for my first clean every night
Sophie W.
Falkirk
i have been using this product for over a year now and still keep reaching for it, its amszing and soothes my skin and makes me feel very refreshed, it is good value if you buy the big bottle, its simple packinging shows how sinple but amazing a priduct this is, once you use it once u wont turn back
member-78b3905b9
This product is like magic water! Ladies, be aware that just using makeup wipes or even daily facia cleaner doesn't do your skin justice of being makeup free. Hands down, I always have micellar water wherever I go because it removes every single bit of your makeup. Personally I use this after using makeup wipes, then also after washing my face with daily facial wash.
My skin starts to have more texture if I stop using this product, so ladies get on the band-wagon of Micellar water.
natasha h.
I don’t use this a full cleanse but for removing extra makeup before a full cleanse it’s amazing doesn’t hurt my red make me breakout last forever really good price love you can choose your size depending on how often you use it great all around Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Kristine A.
Aberdeen
This is my all time favourite cleanser. I use it every morning and night and it does the job perfectly. It exceeded expectations and is so affordable and lasts a long time. I buy mine at my local Boots. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an easy one step makeup remover and cleanser or even to use it as a step in a more intense skin care regime
Adriana F.
This product really removes makeup very well and moisturizes the face, even for those who don't use make-up and have a dry face, it helps to smooth all areas of the face in just one gesture and without going through water!! I love micelar #water #garnier
Mikaela P.
Perth
Can not rate this product any higher! it is amazing at removing makeup, dirt and oil and even cleanses your skin for those lazy nights you cant be bothered doing a full skin care routine! Bottle lasts so long, and i have repurchased so many times. All of my friends use this product! it is fab!
Mirianny B.
Puerto Ordaz, Estado Bolívar
This is one of the best products they have put on the market. I love the properties that it owns, I consider that it is one of those products that when you try it you do not want to stop using it. It refreshes the skin and at the moment of makeup you do not feel loaded the skin. They will love it!
Ulfatt B.
Darnall, Sheffield
This is THE best cleanser!! I have bought bottles of these and use them everyday. I wear tonnes of makeup and this helps remove it so fast and easily. I like the simple bottle and they do this in various sizes. It's so cheap and is the best cleanser I've used till this day. My skin feels super soft and clear after using this product. Highly recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.