BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Madelyn V.
Columbia, MO
This product is AMAZING. Definitely better than pre wet packaged makeup removers. This is much more gentle on my skin. This only takes two wet cotton rounds to remove a full face of makeup. I think a bottle of this gets you much further than a pack of makeup wipes. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Isabella G.
I've tried a few micellar waters and this one is good. It wipes away makeup and dirt from my face. It does leave a light film but nothing I worry about. I wish the product was cruelty free.
Sadie C.
Dallas, OR
A facial cleaner that is rinse free?? Count me in!
I love this stuff already. I applied with cotton balls and only needed a small amount. My mascara is normally a pain to clean off but this makes it so quick and easy! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Areli S.
I was always suoer sceptical that this would work so i decided to try it out. I would use a make-up remover wipe and then do my skincare routine. After that i would use this and to my amaze it cleaned my skin even more. I noticed that after using this i don't break out as much anymore.
Sierra M.
DeKalb
Absolutely love this! Use it everyday to take my make up off. No harsh rubbing on my eyes to take my make up and is great for waterproof make up. Worth every penny!
Laticia G.
Cocoa, FL
I don’t really have acne prone skin so I don’t have a daily routine but this was the the best thing I’ve ever used. I would use it after I showered every night and it left my face feeling more clean than when I wash with plain water. Felt magical.

*I received this product for free.
Milly T.
Chula Vista, CA
I’ve actually used the regular one (not waterproof) and loved it. I was very excited to try this one. This line is probably my holy grail make up remover. Incredibly cost efficient in that it is affordable, and I don’t need to use countless wipes/cotton because it is SO effective.
Audrey S.
Sicklerville, NJ
I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and this does the job! It’s super gentle, doesn’t break me out, and it’s enough to get all of my makeup off!
Shantelle B.
Southington, CT
For the price this product works great! It takes all my makeup off in seconds and I feel comfortable using it all over my face. It's never caused any reactions or anything, I really like it! I was very impressed with the product and would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Nicole O.
Cromwell, CT
This stuff is amazing! I never believe the hype about products until I try them myself, and I love this! I’ve tried other micellar waters and I can feel them on my face after which I hate, but not this one! I would definitely buy this. It melts away all makeup, as soon as applied.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.