BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Maddie C.
Really good product! Would highly recommend. Is really gentle on skin and easy to use. Amazing makeup remover even for the hard to clean waterproof items. I have used this many times and will continue to for a long time. Most definitely met my expectations.
Beatriz M.
It gets the job done in regards to removing make up, however, it makes my skin feel dry and stings my eyes. I'm also not a fan of the soapy smell. I've found myself reaching for other products over this 99% of the time. The original water is miles better.
Ellie M.
I really like this product as it is a very very good price and also it is a big bottle that you won't have to keep on buying more!! The design on the bottle is also very very good as to not false advertise you!! I would definitely buy this product again!!
Naomi S.
I am currently using this product every day and habe been for a while now. It removes all pf your make up and leaves your skin feeling cleansed. I always like to go in with a toner or wash my face properly afterwards as I like to make sure it have removed everything but it is a great to use by itself.
April O.
Duleek
Cult skincare favorite of many, I always fall back on garniers micellar water as the original and best, gentle on the face and eyes yet tough enough to remove even oily and sticky make up and brow gels. I'd recommend as a pre cleanse in your make up routine
Abbie D.
Chester le street , Durham
Love love love this! Feels natural on the skin and removes gently! I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate at all...I would say it removes blackheads but not stubborn ones. I feel it can be overpriced but you can get it on offer majority of the time!
Kanna S.
Oslo suburbs
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 I am totally loving this stuff. Great prices removes makeup and is so long lasting. I do use a cleansers after since I'm totally into double v
Cleanse but this stuff is excellent!
Lauren C.
Kilwinning
Really does remove your make up and keeps your face fresh, moisturised  and hydrated all in one.  You need to use a bit more than what you'd like to.  Not disappointed in this product at all.  It is very affordable can get it in any drugstore, highly recommend
Agustine G.
Ottawa, ON
It works! After Bioderma, this is my second go to! I does the job, it removes my lipstick, foundation, eyeshadow, but not the waterproof mascara. Sometimes it takes me 4 pads to remove the makeup thoroughly and it gives me redness on my skin, which I don't get when I'm using Bioderma.
Jagoda S.
This is the only micellar water that does its job but doesn’t flare me up!! Really cheap I always get the large bottles and I use it everyday, takes off the dirt and make up at the end of the day. Leaves no greasy residue and dries quickly so it doesn’t just sit on the top of your skin. So recommend!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.