BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Abbie L.
This Micellar water is great for taking off your make up after a long day or just for cleansing your face in general!, doesn't aggravate the skin and leaves it with a fresh, clean feel! Would recommend as I use it every night to take my make up off!
Hannah P.
This really was a game changer for me because its great for everything. Not only does it do wonders on my face making it smooth and oil free whilst getting rid of excess makeup, I use it on thing like my aggressive eczema, bad cuts and blisters etc.
Rebecca P.
Kempston, Bedford
This is my go-to everyday micellear water. Its gentle on my eyes whilst removing eye makeup, it gets rid of dirt i never knew i had. Its affordable and lasts forever. What more do you want?  I buy this in boots/ tesco & wilkinson's when its on offer.
Liora M.
Tel aviv
Absolutely love this product it's so refreshing, the packaging is neat and nice it's very sensitive and I don't think people would have a lot of problems with it, I've used it many times and the first time I did I was very impressed would buy again
Sarah F.
Bangor, Bangor
Brilliant product - the makeup sticks to it like a magnet and gives a much better cleanse than makeup wipes alone. great even for eyemakeup and sensitive eyes! I haven't found a better substitute yet for the price. Have repurchased again and again.
Emma D.
Garnier micellar water feels just like water on the skin. It's not drying one bit. The micellar water takes off all of my face makeup but the only issue is it doesn't do that great of a job at taking of eye make up, especially if it is waterproof.
Molly A.
Littlehamptom
I've used this product for the past year since purchasing as an experiment. I LOVE this cleanser, it removes all my makeup without any hassle, and lasts for a really long time. It's super affordable and so easy to get hold of.if you haven't tried it - you need to!
Pamela N.
El Paso, TX
I really like this product! Takes my makeup off easily and isn't harsh on my skin. Only bad thing I'd say is that I still need to wash my face after I use it (unlike the package says), it leaves a certain texture that I don't like, kinda greasy
audrina b.
i use this everyday i love the texture when applied to my face never leaves it too oily or to dry very gentle when applying you can buy this in you local supermarket or at drugstores this defiantly did meet my exportations i would buy this again.
Genevieve W.
Mackenzie , WY
This stuff is great, it takes my makeup off better than my actual eye makeup remover does. It doesn't leave any residue on my face. I have sensitive skin and it's very gentle and does not irritate at all. No fragrance either.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.