BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Maddie C.
Birmingham
I love this product, best micellar water ever would definitely recommend buying this because it is very affordable . It is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested . You can get it in 3 different sizes , travel , medium and large .
Gillian W.
This is one of the first micellular waters I've tried and it really impressed me how easily it removed my makeup. You apply on cotton pads and swipe over the face and eyes. I tend to sometimes have sensitive cheeks and eyes but this doesn't irritate my skin at all. I use this as a pre cleanse and wash with a cleaner as to not waste too much product. Great replacement instead of makeup wipes.
Laur T.
Lauren, Weston super mare
I have been using this product for the past  few months and wouldnt use any other product (unless someone recommended something different) to remove my make up. It come s off to easy poly and effortlessly! I have dry skin and I have no problem with this at all!! Would 100% recommend if in a budget with make up remover!!
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ON
✨Would I recommend this Product?
Yess

✨From where Can this be purchased?
Shoppers

✨How does it compare to similar products?
Its really good at removing makeup
Does not need hard rubbing
Face feels fresher and cleaner
Acts as a toner too
Does not sting your eyes or face
Works well on sensitive skin as well
This cleansing water is bomb! Cute packaging with the consistent use of pink on a clear bottle, such a good price for the product you get and how much you get too. Takes all makeup off so easily and leaves your skin so clean and doesn’t dry your skin out. Definitely recommend!
natalie r.
On my hunt for the perfect makeup remover i came across this, i will say it is good but not for mascara and it did sting my eyes a little, but it didnt have a problem with removing liquid lipstick which i find some others do, im not sure i would purchase again as there are others that are gentle on the eyes but its not a bad product.
Minzu R.
Buftea, Ilfov
Best micellar water ever. It was better than the high-end micellar waters i have ever tried. The formula was really really gentle and my skin was really moisturized and clean after i used it. I was surprised by how easy it takes off the waterproof make up especially the mascara. Define4tly going to re buy this from my local drugstore
audrey g.
i love this product since it's not as heavy as other make up remover and this is basically water to remove your make up, for me its very effective and easy to remove and its also applicable for sensitive skin and wont damage it, its very affordable and it is sold everywhere...
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 I like to use this to remove my make-up it works really good and easy to use but sometimes I find I have to rinse my face cause it feels like there's a film left behind but other then that I enjoy using it to remove make-up quickly
Jayde B.
I am in love with this. It is my number one makeup remover, it's not harsh on my skin, it doesn't feel like there are any chemicals in it, and it removes my waterproof eye makeup with ease. I think it's a very great price for how well it works. I would recommend to anyone looking for a makeup  remover that is gentle on the skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.