BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shannon-Carrie C.
Glasgow
Amazing. Easy takes off all makeup, including waterproof mascara and full coverage waterproof foundation. I use this product every morning and night. It makes my skin feel clean and ready for makeup application (morning) or skincare application (night). Highly recommend.
Natalie C.
I am so pleased I tried this! I asked my husband to grab me a bottle of micellar water while he was at the shops and this is what he came home with.
I'll definitely be buying it again! Really does get the make up and dirt off my skin. Its not oily and is fragrance free.
Amy J.
Wakefield
I always buy this as it's the most effective micellar water i have found and lasts for ages. It's as pure as using pure water on your skin but obviously removes make up far better! Doesn't irritate my skin nor leave it sticky
SUCHISMITA D.
india
Love this product. Just come back from a party and clean your face with this solution before going on to a facewash. Easy to use, does not irritate at all, removes makeup easily. Cannot be used to remove waterproof makeup, but other than that there is no drawback. The bottled packaging makes it easier to carry and use.
Ben N.
Best cleanser ever. Use it every day for around a year and will continue to use it until I find something better. Takes of makeup easily too and doesn't sting when using it around the eye area.
Georgina E.
I use this every day to take of my makeup and just before applying. I bought it at Superdrug for around £5... it's so gentle on the skin and doesn't leave your face feeling dry. It removes makeup effortlessly and leaves an amazing clean base for you to start your makeup
Rebecca B.
Newport, Gwent
I love this product. It's gentle to my skin but removes make-up (especially eye make-up) easily, not oily and no remaining residue. It's not too bad a price point but I tend to stock up when they're half price. I cannot go without this product. Will purchase again.
Bridie W.
Nottinghamshire , ['', '', '']
I have used this product every day since I've had it and on my 5th bottle! I use this every morning and night and throughout the day if needed to cleanse my skin and take my makeup off. It doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin and makes the skin feel fresh and clean.
Aleksandra P.
Use it everyday for many many months, one of my favourite skin care products! I bought it in my local drug store, and I continue to do so. Packing is simple and clean, product works just how it describes to do so. Takes waterproof makeup off aswell!! I would recommend this to anyone as it's easy to use and works wonders
katherine h.
Chester road north, Kidderminster
Use this every single day to remove my makeup, using full coverage foundation and waterproof mascara this tackles is extremely well! Hardly need any of the product and is great with my sensitive skin! Would most definitely suggest this to everyone. Goodbye makeup wipes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.