BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tamara M.
Wellington
This removes makeup/eyemakeup very effectively. I felt no stinging on the eyes which is a bonus. I use this along with a cotton pad to remove my makeup as a way to get rid of surface debris such as oil, makeup, pollution that we all accumlate throughout the day. Then I follow it with a cream cleanser to gently deep cleanse my skin. So glad i bought this, it's beautiful.
Sigita A.
Maidstone
This is such a great product. Doesn't leave my skin greasy . It left my face nourished and clean.  I liked the packaging which looked simple and natural.  It's a good size.  I would recommend
Nicole O.
I have used this to take off my makeup and it is the best I have ever used it's not rough on skin there is no smell to it it is reasonable priced for the size of the bottle I have gone through bottles of it and I would repurchase it again
Natalie R.
Best quick cleanser, use this in my makeup kit on clients so quickly remove traces of makeup without leaving a residue. Use it on myself before using a cream cleanser as I always double cleanse. Buy again and again. Gentle yet effective
Arianna P.
Es la mejor agua miscelar que he probado. Deja la piel perfectamente limpia, sin sensación grasosa ni sensación tirante. Excelente precio por este producto. 100% recomendado
Tanjima H.
This isn't the best product on the market in my opinion. It leaves a foamy residue which sits on the skin. I'm not into this at all. I don't think it removes all traces of makeup. Garnier have better products which provide a cleaner look
Hannah C.
Bournemouth
I use this daily and find it cleans my skin nicely and removes makeup (especially eye makeup) quickly and efficiently. I usually still have to use a toner or face wash to get the last bits off which is the only reason I am giving it a 4!
Wiktoria J.
London
This product is great for removing makeup, especially for people with dry and sensitive skin. This is great for sensitive skin because it does not irritate it.This product can also be used to cleanse skin after waking up to refreshen it.
Julia✨
This product takes off all of my make up. I got oily skin and i use the one for sensitive skin. I think this is the best one, no matter which skin type.
I buy the product at my local drug store.
It dries out my skin a little bit after i use it.
And i think the price is really good
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
Gentle on the skin and around the eyes, this micellar water does a good job of cleansing away dirt and makeup. I like to use it as my first cleansing step in my night time routine. Great on my sensitive skin and it doesn't leave a residue.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.