BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Rebecca ♡.
Chapel Street, Turriff
The best cleanser I have ever used! I use this in the morning before I apply my makeup and then again at night to take it off. You don't need much of it at all so a full bottle lasts weeks! It is gentle on the skin yet manages to get all my makeup off (waterproof mascara too) without having to scrub at my face.
Laura P.
My favorite cleanser for life and for work, i love this micellar water, because price and quality are good, the only detail is that the package are so big and this is amazing for keeping in house but so heavy for work, i´m a make up artist and i would like to have a smaller package to refill with the bigger one.
Terri H.
This cleansing water is a must have product. I buy this from my local Superdrug store but you can also get small travel size bottles for £1 in bodycare! Great bottle and packaging and I've already recommend to all my friends. A little does really go a long way! No scrubbing to get that waterproof mascara off
Tasoan A.
Toronto , ON
This is baeeee!!!! Pros: it clears all your make off. Con: it's too oily. I like the variety it has, the packaging was decent. I've been using this for over a 6 months, the cost was around 6-10 dollars. Would use again.
Lauren C.
Scotland
This is amazing for removing makeup! It removes makeup quickly and effectively without having to rub or drag to get it off. It sometimes makes my eyes sting but im not sure if it's the product or the makeup that is seeping into my eyes when it's being taken off. It leaves my eye area and skin feeing fresh and clean, there's is no better product to remove your makeup at the end of a long day!
Caitlin O.
Love love love. So easy and fast if I feel very lazy I will just use this to remove my makeup and I don't feel bad for it. I use esteé Lauder double wear foundation and anyone who know this understands that it is like cement on your face and this product just melts it off easy as if there was nothing there!
Stephanie L.
Langley, BC
I agree with a lot of others on here and I LOVE the Garnier Micellar Water with Argan Oil. It is extremely gentle on the skin and removes every single bit of makeup, it's amazing. Ih have tried a few different kinds but really love the Aryan Oil one as I find it is extremely moisturizing and makes my so soft. I will keep repurchasing and recommending to friends.
Saoirse W.
Copnor, Hampshire
Love this product so much. My makeup comes off so easy when I'm using it. You don't need to rub your face hard at all. It is a little pricey but it is defiantly worth it! You should go to the shops right now and buy it
🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Part of my daily skincare routine :)
It's really cleansing very good - my oily parts around my nose are completely clean and soft. I know that it doesn't have to be washed off but I do it anyway, I feel better that way. After that my face is a bit on the dry side so I use Nivea soft to mosturize my skin.
I don't use it to take off makeup, I use it just for cleaning.
I recommend it to everyone and I will buy a new bottle as soon as this one is spent. :)
Georgina S.
Where do I even begin? This stuff is amazing! I've spent years trying out products to use as make up remover, I don't have super sensitive skin but a lot of products have caused me to go red and blotchy. This was a whole new ball game. I used it day and night and swear by it. I recently started using the gel face wash too. My skin has never felt better, it's smoother and more radiant, I've had less break outs since I have been using this. I would definitely recommend that people should try this.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.