BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Steph B.
Fredericton, NB
This is right there with the La Roche Posay micellar water! It gives a nice tingling sensation, and I don't have to fight as hard to remove my eye makeup. A key part of my beauty routine :) La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar SolutionGarnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Bianca M.
Good in removing make up but remains sticky afterwards and also after I remove my make up next day still waking up with mascara marks .. therefore don't think is that good in removing mascara . The packaging is nice and simple to use or carry it with you in holiday
Maha A.
Dubai, Dubai
Life saving everyday product. Always there on my dressing table, as well as my bag. Very non greasy and totally serves the purpose of cleaning the face, getting rid of the dirt and wiping off makeup gently and easily. Also leaves the face feeling as fresh as ever.
Betsy B.
Me gusta esta agua Micelar no soy 100% prefiero las toallitas pero está hace la excepción la uso todas las noches y me da sensación de una piel limpia y fresca así que la recomiendo principalmente para las que les da flojera lavarse la cara después de desmaquillarse
Rebecca H.
I use a mixture of different products to remove my make up and always use this either alone or with other products depending on how much make up I have on. It's very gentle on the skin and removes make up easily. It doesn't leave any signs of grease or dirt on the skin after using and is very gentle on my eyes.
Emily T.
I never thought using this would make a difference on my skin. But since taking away the wipes and using this, my skin has been less irritated and I have broke out a lot less. I defiantly notice it gets more of the makeup off then make up wipes and also makes your face feel refreshed where as wipes don't do that!
Sofia N.
MUY RECOMENDADA!!! Realmente hidrata la piel, la limpia y la deja refrescante. Muy ben precio en comparación a las otras marcas, fácil de transportar y de buen tamaño. La volvería a comprar sin duda y es un must have para las personas que necesitan cuidar su piel.
eliusy m.
gijon
My god I do not know how they did not invent before these waters are marabillosas and our eyes appreciate it I am addicted to her I started to use it for an acne problem and I needed to clean my face up at work and only wet the cotton and still working my face Thanks a lot this product do not hesitate to buy it.
Leighanne S.
Surrey
Used this for a little while now and I would never ever go back to makeup wipes! Bought from boots in UK (I have the 700ml) it's amazing and I recommend to all my friends. I have eczema prone skin on my face and I've never had a problem. Would 100% purchase again!
Miaya U.
Idle, Bradford
Literally melts any makeup products away! I was intrigued to see how it would work with liquid lipstick, as I have problems with removing that sometimes, but it came off easily! It was my first time buying the product, but I think the effectiveness of the product and the great pricing would lead me to buy again!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.