BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paige M.
Best makeup remover!! I have used this for a while now. And I love it. Its perfect for getting off waterproof mascara. It's good value for money as it's about £3 and lasts long. It met all my expectations and I would definitely recommend to anyone currently using makeup wipes to rub off makeup. Especially around the eye area.
Emina H.
Derby
This is a great micellar water for it's price. On my skin after a full face of makeup it takes it off pretty well. I haven't tried many micellar waters, but this one is very easy and comfortable on my skin. It worked really well to take my makeup off, even though I did have to use quite a lot of product to get it all off after a full face. It's a win-win at a drugstore price.
Kaitlin R.
Great for taking off stubborn makeup takes makeup off easy for the price you pay you get more than expected it did meet my expectations of removing makeup and is very very effective I would definitely buy this product again in the future as it is very good for removing makeup
Lauren H.
Liverpool
so happy with this product i use it every day, works really well to remove my makeup very effective makes my face feel fresh and clean very gentle on the skin, there could be room for improvement on the scent could even better with a nice scent to it but over all great product.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
I really love this! It's like a face wipe, but in a bottle! It's also great value for money. It takes off even the heaviest make up and waterproof mascara! I was sceptical at first because "water" but it's so effective! Mine is almost run out and I'll defo be buying it again.
Wahaj A.
Calgary, AB
It's a nice micellar water to have on hand to use as an added step to ensure your face is makeup free, or for a quick refresher. I don't find it to be a very effective cleanser and makeup remover the way it claims to be, but for the price I like to have one in my rotation just as an added step - it lasts forever too which is nice.
Leslie M.
Habia oido hablar a mis amigas sobre lo buena que era micellar cleansing water, entonces la compre para probarla y no cumplio mis expectativas que tenia, no quita el rimmel en un 100%, siento que estoy maltratando mis pestanas de tanto que intento quitarlas con este producto.
Siobhan C.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
For removing eye make up this is great and gentle but for the rest of my skin I would much prefer to use a proper cleanser as I wear a lot of make up and don't feel like this does the job, I only reach for this for facial cleansing when travelling and have no other options.
Jodie I.
My favourite thing ever! Takes my makeup off so fast and makes my skin feel super clear and clean! Sometimes I'll use it on my bare face too as it just feels amazing and super cleansing! I've bought this so many times and have recommend it to friends and family many times!
Kara M.
Kilkeel
I love this product so much I don't know how many times I've used it and replaced it. Some have said that they feel like it leaves a slight film on your face after using but I didn't get that feeling at all. Really refreshing and exceptionally good at taking off all makeup!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.