BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Konstantina K.
I use it every day to remove my makeup and I really enjoy it! It removes even the waterproof makeup very gently and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I use it for about 1 year and I will keep repurchasing again and again!!!!
NADESHKA G.
guadalajara
Las micelas permiten retirar productos que salen con el agua y otros a prueba de agua, dejando la piel suave y súper limpia, cumplió con lo que esperaba de producto, a medida que se va utilizando se nota una mejoría en la piel, botándola más limpia fresca y suave me encanto
Macey-Jane M.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is a absolute must have! This product is so affordable yet has great value, it takes every last but if makeup off. I would highly recommend to others.
Veronica I.
Bucuresti, Bucuresti
I never thought that this product is gonna be so good. I've been using it for one year and still works pretty good on my skin. It feels so smooth on your face and i would recommend this micellar water to be in every girl skin care.
Eunice E.
Southend
Gets off any makeup really really well. Cleanses and purifies skin. Would recommend to everyone who wears makeup. inexpensive as well which is a big thumbs up.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
lotti k.
I don't think my skin is sensitive but this micellar water makes my skin irritated, my eyes as well. I wipe off my makeup and my skin turns to red, no sensation but colour has change its weird. My eyes got watery and itchy, not good.
Tilly B.
Removes make up like a dream! Really gets into my lash line to remove the stubborn mascara! Very affordable so I've used this in the long term! Doesn't leave skin feeling dry or stripped of all oils so over moisturising isn't needed
Teodora B.
Belgrade
Using it every month ever since it came out. It's very gentle for the face and it takes the makeup off super quick! Apart from that, after using it at night and sleeping with it on your face you will wake up with less acne and a softer face! I would recommend it to everyone!
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
Great for removing stubborn eye makeup. I usually use this after I take most of my makeup off with a baby wipe to remove any traces left behind. Recently, I've found a drugstore brand that is inexpensive and works, so I'll be switching to that one but this is a good product.
Kirsten F.
Elgin
I love to use this product to remove my make up before washing my face and I also like to use it to cleanse my face before moisturiser. It is an effective product and I have purchased this many times and will continue to purchase it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.