BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alyssa T.
Missouri Vly, IA
I love this micellar water from Garnier! I use it before bed to take my makeup off and to prep my face before bed. It removes the day away effortlessly and leaves a silky smooth finish. You can wash your face after use, or not! That's what I love the most!
Mireya G.
Las Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Taking off makeup has never been easier. I used to swear by using yes to make up wipes but this is a complete game changer. With only one good wipe all the makeup comes right off. I will definitely buy this again! I can’t stop referring it to my friends!
Stephanie G.
Northport, NY
Absolutely love this product! Cuts right threw even my drag makeup. It’s my go to both in the morning and at night. Both to purify my skin before starting my day and to cleanse it at night before the final wash. 10/10
Lauren D.
This micellar water is so amazing !!! Even if you have a full face of makeup on this works so good ! Of course even if you use this you should also wash your face with another cleanser , just so you don’t clog your pores ! Anyways I would definitely recommend !!
Dominique T.
Fitchburg, MA
I received this product complimentary to review a couple weeks ago and both bottles are almost gone now. I LOVE the Garnier Micellar Water!! I’ve been using them as makeup remover and a facial cleanser and they work wonders. Say goodbye to makeup wipes!!
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
It has a slight clean scent to it but doesn’t bother me. I don’t use to remove my make up, I use it to remove what ever is left over after I use my make up wipes or oil. So far I haven’t broken out from it and I have sensitive skin! Overall, good product!
Téa L.
OREGON
I was not as impressed with this as I thought I would be. I had to use quite a lot to get my makeup off and then my skin felt super oily and gross and I had to wash it again with something else. It works well but it just adds an extra step into my routine
Allissa M.
Madison, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is one that I highly recommend when removing makeup. I’ve started to have trouble with makeup remover wipes because it seems like my skin is too sensitive for them. This cleanser got all my makeup off so easily and left my skin feeling great!
Dee C.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoyed using this product for remove my make up I just felt like I had to use an excessive amount to take off my daily make up with the little round pads. It does leave your face fresh and I love that I don’t have to rinse my face off with soap after.
HayleyRose B.
Moweaqua
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this multiple times a day! To remove makeup or even just to freshen up my bare face when I’m feeling oily. It feels so good and it’s a must have for my skin care routine if I can’t take anything else I’m taking this! Doesn’t dry out my face at all.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.