BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Isabel O.
This is my holy grail micellar water, and my last have cleanser for every occasion. It removes every trace of dirt, oil and make up with minimal scrubbing. It's incredibly gentle, has a hardly there scent and one bottle lasts ages. I would recommend this to every skin type.
Rhiannon D.
Dublin
The best makeup remover I've ever used. Gets rid of absolute everything leaves your skin clean and hydrated. I personally think it helps with clearing my spots and blemishes. The amount of product you get in a bottle is perfect also.
Bee U.
Edmonton, AB
I have used other micellar waters but this one is the best, does not have a bad taste or smell like other ones. I love using it after my makeup remover to get rid of extra makeup left on my skin, even if I’m not wearing any makeup it helps me clean my face without any work!
Jordan F.
glasgow
Absolutely love this for removing makeup, i have sensitive skin and it doesn't aggravate it at all which is great. Great big bottle to just splash into cotton pads! Only downside is I do find my skin on the dry side after using it so I always apply a moisturiser afterwords!
Ruby J.
Downpatrick , Downpatrick
This product is highly affordable. It removes makeup very quickly without hassle or much effort. It is smooth on the skin and takes makeup off with one swipe. This product is a must have and is also a go-to makeup removing product.
ANDRONIKI M.
It actually works, it does clean out makeup with ease! Great product. Only problem is that it isn't for my skin. For some reason I tend to get like one or two pimples when I use this for two or three days in a row but I think it's just because my skin is oily and acts weird.
Rossana V.
Brampton, ON
This product works best with cotton rounds to remove makeup. It's quick and easy and the formula is non rinse, so it's perfect for late nights when you are tired or don't have much time to wash your face and do a full night routine.
Yaz S.
Gentle on the eyes, feels fresh and light on the skin. My only issue with this product is that if you had worn heavy makeup for a night out you need quite a bit of it to get all of the make up off (especially if wearing double wear).
Jes S.
I love this Garnier Micellar water. I can use it on my eyelids too without them being irritated which is rare as my eyes are so sensitive. I have repurchased this so many times I have lost count and I will continue to repurchase it!
Natalie A.
Use this product on a daily basis, so much better than using make up wipes to remove make up. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and is also for an affordable price. Think it's great it comes in different sizes, handy for travelling.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.