BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Michelle M.
Perfect make up remover doesn't sting like other make up removers I have used, also amazing for on holiday for just giving your face a nice wipe to cool down and take off any old cream, Also stocked up on this, use it everyday and it lasts you ages!! No more than £4 for the big bottle also which is amazing.
Saoirse W.
Copnor, Hampshire
Love this product so much. My makeup comes off so easy when I'm using it. You don't need to rub your face hard at all. It is a little pricey but it is defiantly worth it! You should go to the shops right now and buy it
Vasilia F.
Greece
This product does everything I want it to do. It removes even the most waterproof mascara or eyeliner and leaves my face without any traces of makeup (and keep in mind I wear a lot of it on the daily). It is just as effective (if not more) as other much more expensive micellar waters. I will surely repurchase.
Leah R.
Suffolk, Ipswich
I have been using this item everyday, it does help remove excess makeup but I have found since using this product I have been getting quite a lot of spots so now looking for something else to use, I also find it doesn't have a nice smell /:
Erin M.
Beauty must have! Super gentle on the skin and purifying also, really removes all makeup from the skin. Have been enjoying it for a year now and have already been through 6 bottles! Definitely recommend this product !
Carlotta D.
Mirano, Venice
I love this macellar water! I have been using this for almost a year and I can’t be more happy. It cleans fast and there’s no need to wash my face afterwards. It doesn’t sting my eyes and it takes off also my Kat von D liquid Lipstick. It’s also easy to find here in Italy too and it’s not super expensive
Sinéad /.
Melbourne
This product was okay. I bought it from a Priceline pharmacy shop. It took off most of the makeup I had on my eye, but after using water I could still see it didn't fully come off. I would recommend others try, but personally it dried my skin. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Yudith M.
Doral, FL
It's one of the best cleanser I've tried for sure, my skin is not dry or oily but I do suffer from acne so it's really hard for me to choose facial products. I loved this one because my skin felt soft after applying and it's so cheap among the Cleansers. Will definitely buy again after this bottle is done!
Ailisha Rose d.
Castle vale, Birmingham
It gets your makeup straight away and leaves my skin feeling soft, however I have quite sensitive eyes and I do find it can sometimes sting a little but that could be down to me scrubbing my eyes slightly harder then my face to get mascara off but other then that, does exactly what it says on the bottle!
Grace E.
Wembley, Middlesex
This product is my absolute go to, tones down redness and removes so much more makeup than a face wipe alone. It's a very gentle formula in simple packaging but it's incredibly effective, especially on sensitive and combination skin. This product is 5* quality at an affordable price. Too good to be true.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.