BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Shan P.
London, KENT
I can't express enough how much I'm in love with this makeup remover, I'm on my third bottle already! It states everything it is instructed to, removes makeup, definitely refreshes, lifts away dirt and oil, this leaves my skin feeling clean and it doesn't over dry it.

goodbye to makeup wipes, hello garnier skin active!
Maycelis C.
It's very good, I feel my skin fresh an soft after use. I like it's natural micellar water without colors and perfums.
I think they should create a complete line of this product. It's really good and cheap compared with other
Nicola D.
Boness, West Lothian
Love this, I use it every other day for taking my make up off, it works a lot better than some I've used, it takes all my make up off even those little bits of mascara that just won't come off. I also find this takes all my base layers off to, sometimes when I use face wipes I find it just moves my make up about rather than removing it all but this takes everything off
Kayla F.
Ottawa, ON
I have extremely sensitive skin and this is about as gentle as it gets in terms of make up removers. It’s literally water mixed with lipids. Not harsh, the sensitive skin on doesn’t have any perfume, and is more effective than other chemical makeup removers I’ve tried. Just don’t get it in your eyes... one time I did and it dried it up in a really weird/unpleasant way.
Kara H.
Manchester
Overall, this product is very effective and serves it's purpose well. The performance of the product is impressive. I bought mine at my local ASDA, the packaging is very minimalistic and aesthetically pleasing. I would recommend this product for anyone other than people with extremely sensitive skin such as myself.
Ruth R.
   amo este desmaqauillante ya que es muy fresco y no es grasoso, en mexico es algo dificil de encontrar pero como me gusta mucho siempre tengo una botella extra en el tocador, es muy fresco y facil de usar, solo que cuando se usa praimer sise tiene k usar bastante producto para remover el maquillaje
Lowri T.
Pontypridd
Ever since I started using this, it has been a key item in my skincare routine! I use this everyday to help cleanse away my makeup. It's lovely on your skin and a small amount goes a long way. It gets rid of your makeup whilst leaving your skin feeling cleansed. Since I've started using this, my skin has cleared up slightly and it's essential for your skincare routine!
Caitlin H.
This product is super easy to use! You just need a cotton pad for each eye and one for the face with the smallest amount of product! It removes makeup so effortlessly. This product is so affordable at just a few quid, I would 100% recommend! xoxo
Ria O.
west kelowna
Love this product, makes wash and cleansing ur face so easy! Perfect for when u have last extensions and need to clean eyes or face but don't wanna ruin ur lashes, great makeup remover as well
Georgia L.
My Garnier Micellar Water is an absolute essential in my bathroom! It is so quick and easy to use and gives me the result I need and want. It is great for any day or night I want to quickly wash my face without anything abrasive and it gets the job done. My skin looks amazing after using this for around a month now.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.