BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lisa D.
John woolley close , London
This is currently one of my favourite products! I bought it on a special offer from a branch of Boots the Chemists and have happily paid full price for it many times since then. I used to think I cleaned my skin thoroughly until I used this and saw the amount of make up it still managed to remove.
Jackie Y.
I use this on a cotton pad to remove rest of my makeup after using makeup wipes. It drys in seconds and you'd be surprised how much more makeup this takes off ur skin... it doesn't dry out or sting my skin at all..
Reagan M.
Wrexham, Wrexham
I can't praise this product enough! I use it EVERYDAY to remove make up and to give my face a bit of a freshen up. The price is super good as you get a lot of product. Everyone who asks about micellar waters, this is the one I always recommend this one!
Robyn L.
I use this religiously everytime I take my make up off or just want to feel fresh again.. will remove any make up, pretty packaging. Most stores sell this product, I usually pick mine up in superdrug or boots in the UK. Would recommend! Gentle on eyes.
Sasha S.
i recommend this product for almost anything! i got my nose pierced and even used this to clean that i have re-purchased the larger bottle about 5 times now as there soft on your skin and a really good price wouldn't recommend another after trying this
Shannon N.
Dublin
This product removes makeup brilliantly, it can be a bit pricey depending on where you buy it but it lasts a long time. The only issue I have with this product is that it stings my eyes when removing my eye makeup but other then that it's a great product
Lauren G.
Garnier Skin Naturaks Micellar Water is the perfect make up remover forpeople that are on the go! Using a cotton pad, itt simply wide away make up while cleansing the skin. It doesn't irritate the eyes and is kind to sensitive skin which is also a bonus!
Cheyenne H.
Queensland
Ever come home from the clubs drunk and don't have the Energy to remove all your makeup, wash and cleanse? This stuff is hands down perfect! for cases like this or just people who don't have alot of time, it removes everything from foundation to mascara and you don't feel like there is makeup left behind, I highly recommend
Chloe E.
LOVE this micellar water! removes my makeup completely without any irritation to my eyes, even when I have waterproof eye makeup on. Really good value for money and inexpensive, only micellar water I use and have been using it for a couple of months now.
Molly T.
Gently removes make up. doesn't leave any make up behind or product residue. Gentle on my skin however as my skin is dry it was in need of moisturiser after using. Such good value for its quality. So easy to pick up and handy to have in your skin care.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.