BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tara F.
Harrow, England
Before i use make wipes. The first time I actually used this product i used it after using a make up wipe and i was shocked to how much more product came off onto the cotton pad! It definitely clears away more make up than wipes which helps prevents clogging or pores and a little goes a long way and i will definitely purchase it again
Keri G.
Ayr, Scotland
Really good product, takes my makeup off nicely without feeling too harsh and that's even taking my eye makeup off as well, really good price with the amount you get, it lasts me quite a bit. I told my mum to give it a try too and she really likes it also gives you a refreshing feel.
Scarlet W.
This product removes eye and face makeup amazingly. It is easily accessible as it is in most beauty stores (Boots, Superdrug) . I use it every night to remove my makeup and have done for at least a year now. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and makeup free! Would highly recommend!
Carina D.
74 Manchester Street , Heywood
Can't remember what I did before finding this micellar water!So easy to use and gets rid of every last bit of makeup. Doesn't take ages to get your makeup off and also doesn't leave my skin looking red afterwards like some makeup removing products.All time favourite makeup remover.
Catherine S.
THE BEST! I use this as my makeup remover and it is amazing.... My makeup just melts off when removing, I was shocked how well it worked on mascara on my eyes! It Just glides off. I would defiantly buy this product again and recommend it to anyone who wants to remove makeup easily.
Molly M.
Galston
very popular item it is it is very soothing and fresh it is very good for its money and its is affordable in stores. it is very gentle in your skin and isnt harsh it really meet my expectations and works almost instantly the only improvement i would give it is that there isn't really a smell to it and i would reccomend this to others
Formulatubelleza ..
Orlando, FL
I love her madly Is my favorite product for face care! Leaves the skin super clean and very gently! Does its job properly and is not aggressive with the skin, which is very important when choosing a product like this, I would love to always have it among my favorites for skin care.
k ..
I love this stuff , it really gets all of my makeup off. I've used it one time but think I wanna get it again and not use my makeup wipes. It's really gentle and my face feels really clean and nice after I use it
Tanya M.
Ireland
Whilst this is a raved about product, in my eyes it doesn't make removing your makeup any easier than normal, however it does leave skin feeling refreshed! It didn't meet my expectations but its pretty inexpensive so would be good for holiday when normally minimal makeup is applied!
⬇️⬇️
this is my faveourite cleansing water and I use this every day, whether I have makeup or not. It is easy to use and a very gentle remover. I can use this around my eyes and not get irritate. The packaging is good and convenient and doesn't spill. Definitely buying again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.