BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paula H.
Coatbridge
100% recommend this to everyone and anyone. It makes your skin feel absolutely amazing. Removes every last bit of make-up (even waterproof mascara) without damaging your skin. Good for all skin types and keeps my face spot free.
Leah B.
Ireland
A must have for any beauty addict!
Easiest way to take of any makeup and special effects or facepaint as that's what I use it for ( a lot cheaper and effective than anything else for that purpose)
I've bought bottle after bottle and have atleast two in my home at all times.
Cannot go without
Aya E.
portsaid
My favorite ❤❤ . It is both makeup remove and cleansing face . I bought it from pharmacy from 7 months it about 5$ . It is very perfect and effective . It is very similar to bioderma but it is cheaper than bioderma . i will buy it again and again . i recommended it❤️
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
Es un agua micelar super buena! Quita las impurezas de mi piel y la siento bien limpia y fresca. Aqui la unica cosa que le veo es que no cumple con su funcion de eliminar todl el maquillaje; yo siento que solo sirve para maquillaje de rostro. Porque lo que es cejas, ojos, pestañas etc batallo mucho e incluso me irrita de tantas psadas que le doy
Mariel D.
I stop using Garnier Micellar Skinactive because the Biphase Micellar Cleansing Water in Oil for me it's way too much better. It removes your makeup, cleanses and soothes and if you have a sensitive skin like mine this is the product for you!
Komal K.
I use it quiet frequently, it removes makeup easily without irritating the skin and does a very good job 👍 thumbs up for this product. 4 stars just because I tried darphin micellar water before this and that is just amazing!!!!! But again this is very inexpensive and does the job. Love it too
Oana O.
I use this product every day. I usually start to remove my maker with a cream remover and after I use the micellar water and it cleans my skin perfectly. It is very effective and really affordable. I use this sometimes to clean my makeup brushes if I don't intend to use them in the next 2 hours until they dry. I highly recommend this product .
Shae H.
This stuff is amazing. It's great at getting grim, dirty make up and liquid lipsticks off! It's not easy to find a product that takes of liquid lipstick off effortlessly. I brought mine from Priceline Australia and the price was fantastic too!
lianne c.
glasgow
I use this product every morning and night to remove my make up before washing with a hot face cloth. I feel that it effectively breaks through foundation without being harsh on the skin. The large bottle is perfect for anyone's dressing table and garnier also sell a travel size which is ideal for travelling. I wouldn't be without this product.
Lauren M.
Best micellar water ever! Been using it for such a long time and I keep repurchasing! Does the job well and takes off my makeup leaving my face feeling amazing!! I would for sure be buying it again and again! Defo recommend
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.