BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kate M.
West derby, Liverpool
My favourtie cleanser ever! I use this as part of my daily skin regime, of a morning I cleanse my skin using this to refresh my skin ready for makeup application. I then also use it at the end of the day to remove makeup, this works amazing and even removes stubborn makeup. I also use this on my clients and find its perfect for all skin types.
Robyn M.
Elgin, Moray
Love this cleanser/makeup remover. Gentle to the skin while removing the most full coverage makeup! Container is really handy I get just the right amount of product onto my cotton pads. Such an inexpensive yet brilliant makeup remover. Would recommend
Katie H.
This bottle lasted me ages and takes me 2 seconds to take all my makeup off. It it really inexpensive as well which is a bonus and I got mine from booths but I know you can get them from local supermarkets or places like Superdrug. Only bad point is this can sting around my eye area occasionally
Kaitlyn D.
does what its suppose to do to a well standard although getting this product in your eyes is a nightmare and burns, it still does the job with minimal effort. don't use this product with tissues though as they all just break and go gross on your skin.
Mollie S.
I use this product every evening to take off my make up and I cannot fault it, leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. Helps for me to keep away any spots and blemishes. Very affordable and available in most shops, plus I love that it is also available in HUGE bottles so I am always stocked up.
Stacey H.
Victoria Street, Galashiels
Go to for cleaning my make up brushes, gentle yet cleansing and leaves my brushes spotless! I know this is meant for skin hahahah but a great alternative to expensive brush cleaner!
Ciana M.
Don't know how to feel about this product, it is a cult favourite for removing makeup and it does a bang up job of that. However, I have recently heard reports that it strips your skin of moisture and changes the pH value of your skin. Not sure if I'm as comfortable using it now as I was before.
Bethany G.
Welwyn, Hertfordshire
I like this product just to wipe over my eye makeup and skin before I cleanse my skin with a cleanser. I have very sensitive eyes and this is gentle enough to not make them red and watery. I enjoy this for a quick cleanse and it's easy to carry around
Silvia E.
Amazing both to swipe your makeup off, or to swipe your face clean. You will notice that after you use it your skin will be smooth and clean. No need to rinse off. I have oily skin and it works good on my skin.
Chloe W.
Ipswich, Suffolk
I love this product! Removes makeup so easily, and feels amazing on the skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean & hydrated. Such good value for money too! I always re-purchase this product, can’t live without it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.