BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Waheeda R.
London
I like how easily make up does glide off with this micellar water but I find that it never takes my base off properly and that I always need another cleanser to take all my make up off alongside this one. I wouldn't buy this again purely because I've used it for a few months and experienced the same issue.
Anna G.
I have used this product as a first cleanse to remove makeup for just over a year now. It great for that kind of purpose. Does exactly what it says on the bottle. Very gentle but effective. I have combination skin and I have had no problems using this product.
Alishia N.
Heard many good reviews about this product so I decided to pick it up and try it for myself. I use it mostly just to remove my makeup and it does such a good job of removing my makeup and makes my skin feel smooth and fresh. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Nia D.
This product is incredible it's so easy to use. You can take it anywhere, the micellar water has cleaned up my skin beautifully and I haven't seen a spot since buying this. I would definitely recommend this product it's also very good combination/ normal skin and has no achol so it's very good around eyes.
Gemma S.
Love love this product!!! 100% effective, since using this I can see a difference in my skin. This is definitely a product you keep buying!!! Very gentle on the skin and I would recommend this to others!
Caroline C.
Kingston Road, Neilston
This product is great to use to gently cleanse the skin but also is great at removing make up! I use this in between my usual cleanser as it can sometimes make my skin slightly dry. I like that it's easy to use and causes no mess. You don't even need to use water with this cleanser, just some cotton pads.
Shona J.
Amazing product! Leaves face feeling refreshed and hydrated. Does what it says on the bottle and also gets rid of makeup in just one go. Packaging is nice, could be better though. Get your money's worth as has lasted me a long time for the amount I have paid.
Ellie C.
I have tried so many makeup cleansers/micellar waters but this Garnier one is by far one of the best! Inexpensive, found in any drugstore and is usually on offer too! I love the small travel bottles which are great for taking and using on the go for touch ups.
Brittany C.
St.Columb Major, Cornwall
I use this every morning just to freshen up my face after having a wash. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and it doesn't make my skin look greasy. It can also be used to remove make up which I do sometimes. In my opinion I think this is a beauty must have because it is great and is only about £4-£5 a bottle
Marilyn W.
Nairobi
Works but is not the miracle cleanser everyone hypes it to be. It removes alittle makeup but one would still have to go in with a foam cleanser of some sort. Was disappointed in this product especially because of the cult following it has on social media.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.