BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Truli D.
Folkestone
Have always been a make up wipe kind of girl, yet after a recommendation from a friend I turned to this & absolutely fell in love with the way it easily removed my make up as well as hydrating it. It's very reasonably priced & lasts for around 2 months if you're wearing make up every day I have found. It's easily located in drug stores and therefore readily available. 100% would recommend to anyone and is excellent for both dry & oily skin types!
Malika P.
Love, love, love this! It keeps my skin cleansed and soft with out drying it out! It's gentle and calming on my sensitive skin and I feel really gets the dirt out, after I wash and exfoliate I always cleanse with this and there is always makeup debris on my cotton pad! It's really good at getting the last bit of makeup off your skin, the price is great and it's a skin care must have!
Johana M.
This product is really very good! Removes waterproof makeup very well and cleans my skin totally. It's Formula doesn't leave the skin sticky or greasy. In my opinion it's recommended for all skin types. GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof It's like magic!
Libby H.
Great Sankey, Warrington
Although it's so easy to just grab a makeup wipe to take your makeup off it's so bad for you skin!

This is the best product I have found to take off my makeup as I have very sensitive eyes this is perfect and does not cause them to hurt! I also love the oil infused micellar water for my dry skin it give my skin that bust of oil it needs before I go to bed and makes my skin feel so glowy and fresh when I wake up! I love this and is the only method along with the Liz earl cleans and polish I use to remove my makeup!
Francesca B.
Norfolk
I previously bought this to take on holiday in a travel size mini and was blown away by how easily It took off my makeup! It didn't sting my eyes like most toners/makeup removers do so of course I bought the larger bottle which isn't that different in price. The product itself is definitely worth the purchase if you're looking for something that is cost effective and works a treat.
Emily S.
Bristol
I use this product to remove my makeup everyday. It lasts ages, it's super gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate my eyes. It leaves my skin feeling really fresh, only need a little bit of the product, I normally use 3-4 drops on a cotton pad and wipe/circular motions on the face. Very affordable!!  Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Sawsan S.
Gloucester, ON
LOVE this product. I've seen it so many times on tv and on YouTube and decided to try it. I can't live without it now! It removes makeup so effortlessly and a little goes a long way. I use the original kind and it removes waterproof liner for me in a breeze. And it's super affordable!
Louise B.
Louise, Glasgow
I love this product, have bad acne I love to use it to take of makeup. It works so well and does not break my skin out. It has no smell which I like and removes all products without pulling in my skin and leaves me feeling clean... I believe this has made an impact on clearing my acne up!
Fatima B.
Hello everyone ! How are you ? hope you are fine anyway . Today i am so glad to use the Garnier Product , it delete the makeup from the face, anyway it have a great smell and its make my face very smooth no more dry died skin .. now i have very clean skin full of life
Vanessa h.
I bought this product from Walmart and I LOVE IT! Many people think that after using a cleanser they have completely taken off your make up.. think again, there is more embedded in pores. This is such a great eye make up remover and face make up remove. It also cleanse and tons face. It does however leave your face a bit dry "right" feeling, but hey, your pores are clean, right?!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.