BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nur S.
This product is quite good in removing makeup , it has some kind of nice smell , not the chemicalish kind. This thing can be found anywhere such as drugstore or online. For the price , quite cheap and affordable . Will I buy this again ? Absolutely.
jade m.
Melbourne
This product hit a bit of a middle-ground with me, as it did do a really good job at removing my makeup, but left this strange film on my skin and left me feeling like I had to cleanse my face some more. Would recommend to people doing lots of swatches as it is really affordable but I don’t recommend it for the face.
Brooke
Although this feels light on the skin, it is very difficult to take of waterproof makeup. I found it difficult to take off my waterproof better than sex mascara from too faced. Apart from that it took off my skin makeup amazingly and did not leave it feeling tight unlike most makeup removers.
Nikita K.
Northern ireland
Honestly this product is so easy to use it literally takes everything off and it's quick too which is exactly what I need when I come in from a night out and I can't bothered with my whole skin care routine (that's bad I know , we've all been there) it's so affordable too which is a bonus .
Jasmine W.
Conwy , Conwy
This is amazing for removing makeup and you can even use it to just freshen up the skin ! It leaves your skin feeling so clean and you can feel a sensation after applied and I really enjoy this as it proves to me that it's doing something beneficial! Would like to try the other types to this product as I have only tried the pink one !
Tianna W.
Donegal
This is my all time fav micellar water, I would be completely lost without it. In some stores it can be around 5 pound for example in Asda, but I get mine in savers for only £2.95 which is a complete bargain. It is so gentle on the face and your makeup disappears in seconds. AMAZING PRODUCT.
Lisa P.
Leamington Spa
Fab! Take makeup off a lot easier than wipes. I use on flat cotton pads, usually have to use 4-5 to get all makeup off. Used it with Garnier Rose Water Toner and it made an improvement to my skin within weeks. Very soft on the skin and a 400ml lasts for 1-2 months using it every day. 5/5 xx
Glo S.
I used this micellar water for three months, it was good, but nothing special so I decided to try something else.. but my mum still uses it because she has sensitive skin and after cleaning only with this micellar there is no redness on her face.
Dayana Y.
MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE PRODUCT FOR MAKEUP REMOVAL!!! This is so amazing, i've been using it for over a year and a half and will continue to use it probably forrrrrever. The price is great considering the fact that you get such a big bottle that you can use approximately 200 times! Win-win !
Sarah E.
Wonderful at removing make up, even waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Good value for money especially the larger bottle, great for sensitive skin also and didn't cause me to break out as after using it feels like you've used nothing on your skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.